• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
"The stories and information found here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything found here as fact."

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I find it hard to believe the removed a big component as MP because Activision told them.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Framerate dipping to 38? Is there a 60fps target for Sekiro? That's news to me, hopefully all FROM games have an unlocked framerate option for PS5's boost mode

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I find it hard to believe the removed a big component as MP because Activision told them.
You can practically claim anything with these leaks and it will be hard to verify without confirmation from some other source. Enemy invasions mechanic makes no sense because nothing about this game seems like it could have that feature to begin with.

Sekiro looks like a heavy traversal game with the player being able to cover a lot of distance in a relatively short time. How is the enemy invader supposed to counter that? Do enemies also have traversal methods ala the grappling hook? Do you do Dark Souls style fog gates and make the play area small but effectively removing players' ability to use the grappling hook just so you can put a multiplayer component in the game. Or maybe the enemy can hike their garment up and chase the player on foot...