• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
OK this is just speculation. Not one, but two reliable sellers of digital keys have posted the product page with a 2020 release:

5961.jpg

Of course, the cover is just a mockup but this could be a hint for an upcoming announcement. Also I haven't spotted any other 'mysterious' title on these websites so this could be the right time to see a new game of the franchise.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's Sucker Punch, that'd be fucking great - I could do with Sly being their secondary IP if they do more Ghost of Tsushima over another Infamous game.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Instant Gaming sell keys lifted from retail stock. It's not privy to information concerning unreleased games as it's not actually affiliated with the publishers of the games it sells.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Would love another Sly, but just going to assume it's retailers being a bit random with place holders. I'd imagine anything new would be PS5 too.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
This is old and we cant really trust the source, these retailers have listings from multiple unnanounced and unlikely games

Status
Not open for further replies.