• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMARMO

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay not very confident about this rumor but I think its safe share.

Source: https://www.geekculturepodcast.com/...ne-last-reveal-for-the-final-day-of-psx-2017/
https://twitter.com/ShadyDevil99

While that is the case, Sony may still have an ace up their sleeve to end the event tomorrow, as our own Anthony DeCicco is reporting from the event. He was told by an anonymous source that Sony has some sort of "reveal" set for tomorrow that they are expecting to create some crowds at the event.

Mods: Feel free to close it if you think this is false rumors or need a better sauce.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I dont see a reason to trust this source whatsoever, so I doubt it

This could potentially lead to only more disappointment

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Considering the reveals of the first day I am expecting a port of Medievil while we wait for the remaster =P

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game of false hope is depressing. Sony never intended to make PSX a major event for announcement this year and some people need to accept it.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
If that happens and its hype as hell, I'll change my avatar to say PSX2017 was better than PGW2017.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I just want everyone to look at the twitter bio to make up their mind about the validity of this rumor.

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's probably something that's available for attendees, like a special edition console.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
COLONY WARS here we go, Sony finally saw the light!!1

Did we already get that last PSVR announcement that was scheduled?

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
A reminder that you have no one to blame but yourself if you

a) believe this rumor and
b) raise your expectations

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
Having been here in person at the presentation, and day one of the show floor...I'm skeptical. There was no indication of this. I know there will be Capcom Cup reveals. But I don't see how Sony could set up a reveal unless they secretly squeezed another booth/panel in.

Slythe

Oct 26, 2017
Someone told me that someone anyonimously claimed that something might happen.

I'm gonna go ahead and not get excited. I'll be happy to be wrong.

Get_crazy

Oct 28, 2017
I won't believe anything from someone whose name is "ShadyDevil" on Twitter.

I've already played myself by being hyped about the live thing from PlayStation that wasn't even supposed to be streamed at first (and Sony already said it wasn't gonna be a "conference" like it's been before and that it would be a "smaller thing"). So, no!

And if he's right, it's gonna be a good surprise, otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If they actually have something, they could at least had that at the snorefest that was the first day.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
THURSDAYTON

The lights will go out and then come back on and the booth will be totally different. believe

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Is that like the "I swear DMC 5 is gonna be revealed at the next event! They just didn't have time!" rumors?

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I look forward to you all bitching in 12 hours when this inevitably ends up being nothing.

Deleted member 932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, so that's why there was no Vita mention! kinda redundant talking about a platform when you'r going to announce it follow up in a matter of days ;)

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope they at least go with a game that's worthy of a remake this time like Ridge Racer 1-4 or WipEout 1-3+SE instead of C-tier games that are being presented as a big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.