• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

would you rather sony be at E3 or holding their own PSX?

• E3

Votes: 1,060 45.4%
  • PSX

Votes: 1,274 54.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
tenor.gif

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe Sony saw Zhuge's post and held off the announcement to spite him. That's what I would do if I was a big corporation that was sick of leaks.

Nauren

Oct 30, 2017
You know, Zhuge never specified who would hear more today. He could have meant that HE would hear more today. Not necessarily us.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if all the sony heads are in SF because they are working on a press release that reveals all the specs.

Tonight Sony reveals that they are having the ps5 meeting on February 1st. But to tide us over, they reveal the specs. 14 tflops. 5 GBps SSD. HBM RAM. Discuss.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the "we won't be at E3" press release last year came late in the day too, 5:30 PM (can't tell which timezone, if it's mine it'd be Eastern time.)

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping we get a PS Meetinf announcement out of it if it does come, mostly for the topic of gifs and hype that will spring up, that was such a ride for the PS4 reveal.

Djavanes

Nov 15, 2017
Fanboys think E3 its a competition. I heard several times, "Who won the E3?" Maybe the 3 Big are trying to avoid that. It's not cool to spend millions and then loose the E3. I don't think this way, so I'm pretty disappoint with that approach, maybe the fanboys won that battle. But I'm glad that MS thinks differently, cant wait to see Series X .

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Fanboys think E3 its a competition. I heard several times, "Who won the E3?" Maybe the 3 Big are trying to avoid that. It's not cool to spend millions and then loose the E3. I don't think this way, so I'm pretty disappoint with that approach, maybe the fanboys won that battle. But I'm glad that MS thinks differently, cant wait to see Series X .
I...don't think that's how it is. At all.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Guess that also begs the question. Do you like small prerecorded state of plays 3-4 times a year or one big blow your socks off event in June. I honestly prefer the latter and think state of play is abysmal, even worse than XO events

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
We have gone from people annoyed about waiting for hardware/software announcements to people annoyed while waiting for a event cancellation announcement...

Jan 4, 2018
As much as I don't want it to happen, at this point it would be pretty funny if they're just like, "We won't be attending E3. We can't wait to share our plans for the future of PlayStation with you later this year."

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
On the forums and on some media outlets it sure happens.

I am just wondering who is going announce price first. Seems like we have a bit of a cat and mouse game coming.
I'm saying I don't think the "Big 3" give a flying fuck about the competition aspect and who was the perceived winner. Sony least of all, given how successful they've been.

No42.05W70.2

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
That's why they have a Playstation Meeting..................... not just PSX. Playstation is too powerful for E3 now. Its like Babe Ruth going to the Little League. Plus the indies will get more exposure at PS Meeting too. Highlight the artists and create a platform worthy of the Greatness that has Awaited Again™.

Status
Not open for further replies.