• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit it's real lol

then the premise kinda reminds me of Looney Tunes Back in Action that also featured a lot of Warner Bros promotion.

Hell, it even showed the Brothers Warner themselves

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Added to the OP. I wonder since the movie has been in production so long and it's still a ways off, if they're gonna use this production-looking reel as some sort of trailer? From the size of that crowd and the way it was presented I can't imagine they could've thought they could have kept that a secret for long. Would make sense on why I was told the info was safe to share.

Last edited:

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I'll only accept this if the Animaniacs appear and point out the absurdity of what's going on while blaming it on Warner Brothers executives.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Where's Bugs and the rest of the looney tunes? :(
We'll get live-action versions of them.

giphy.gif

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I hope Rick is in it:

giphy.gif

At a key moment with someone standing on the free throw line, he can say

go-ahead-and-shoot-youll-be-doing-me-a-favor-28354192.png

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
At first glance that vid thumbnail looks like the mask. Can The Mask be the referee, thatd be pretty lit?

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm liking this direction, but I hope this movie pulls from some of WB's other animated properties. I would enjoy seeing characters from Hanna Barbera, Cartoon Network, or stuff like Animaniacs.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Sssssssssssmokin' 3's
Ooooooo somebody stop me from this scoring run
D U N K because I gotta

All you had to do was get Danny Devito
Have him kidnap Jordan
Have the looney tunes go ask the 90s stars like Barkley, Bird, Ewing to help but they are to old
Then they show them LeBron and he recruits Westbrook, AD, Harden, Klay to help

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Why is WB always pushing The Wizard of Oz lately? they even made a Lego Dimensions set about that movie.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man this sounds so bizarre I can't believe it. Hopefully we get some actual footage soon.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why is WB always pushing The Wizard of Oz lately? they even made a Lego Dimensions set about that movie.

It's a name with a lot of clout, but no one really knows what to do with it these days. Probably just a case of "push it back into the public conscious now, figure out wtf to do with it later".

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
There was no animated scene in that footage (as in drawn) - hopefully there's gonna be enough LT in the movie. But I won't lie, I'm kinda excited to see the Mask play Basketball.