• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 18 hours, 58 minutes, 19 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

[RUMOR] Spawn Wave Reconfirms Resident Evil 3 Remake Development & 2020 Launch [Update: Eurogamer & others confirm]

Canas Renvall

Mar 4, 2018

The worst-kept secret of the last year or so continues to gain more traction and credence with another confirmation from Spawn Wave. He's legit (he leaked a certain FromSoftware and George RR Martin collaboration long before it had a name) and says that 2020 is the target release. He theorizes that it'll be later in the year, but nonetheless they're pushing for next year to release.

New rumor, new thread. Get that TGA hype a-flowin'!

Last edited:

Dest

The Fallen
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Hey guys I also confirm that this is a thing. I don't actually know for sure but I'm sure it's happening.

Lucentto

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to see people whine about dealing with Nemesis. Mr. X already triggered people.

Neoxon

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
If Mr X made me stress I don’t know what STARS would do :s

Imagine that it will break any random wall and not fixed/Scripted?

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I don’t doubt that R3make is happening but I hope the team making it is getting plenty of time to craft it.

I also hope that it reveals and announces pretty close to release like RE2 and DMCV, no overlong sense of wait from announce to release.