• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think there was any doubt that it's on the way, but still, cool to see more fuel for the fire.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
We riot if they don't bring back Julia Voth

8suqm7g9zlb31.jpg

I wouldn't get my hopes up since Claire's VA was changed

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Sure, makes sense. A fair amount of the work for the game I'd imagine would have been done already with RE2. Could hve had a smaller team working on RE3, larger team doing RE2. RE2 finishes, work is ported over and they work on finishing RE3.

That doesn't sound too crazy for a year and a half turn around time especially if the work flow in the RE Engine is easy enough. Maybe it does idk?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I look forward to a beefed up Mr X system from Remake 2 being implemented for Remake 3 (and also people complaining about it lol). Nemesis (the character) is my favourite RE character ever, so this is a super day 1 purchase for me. Can't wait!

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
R3make trailer after RE2 wins goty, believe it.

OP
OP
Canas Renvall

Canas Renvall

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Sure, makes sense. A fair amount of the work for the game I'd imagine would have been done already with RE2. Could hve had a smaller team working on RE3, larger team doing RE2. RE2 finishes, work is ported over and they work on finishing RE3.

That doesn't sound too crazy for a year and a half turn around time especially if the work flow in the RE Engine is easy enough. Maybe it does idk?
OG RE3 is probably 5% assets from OG RE2, I fail to see why this would be any different. :P

According to rumors, the game has been worked on since summer 2017.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I think elden ring was a 4chan rumor. This dude just makes videos to being current rumors to attention on YouTube, like a ton of other gaming youtubers do.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
The missing link to have every numbered resident evil game playable on a single console

J_Macgrady

Oct 25, 2017
If this is true, hopefully the game is being developed internally. Those rumors from earlier this year about REmake 3 being outsourced didn't sound good to me. I honestly wouldn't mind waiting a few years if it meant the game would be developed internally.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Didn't Capcom themselves confirm RE3 is next?

And I'd be impressed if it's 2020 but my instinct says there's no shot.