• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who would you rather have in Smash?

• Master Chief

• Sora

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
d7q3yrb-2d54bd43-7438-474a-ae0c-a05c10b02dbb.jpg

This is literally the prophecy so...

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's just speculation. Worth just as much as any other random speculation post on the internet.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Never owned any Xboxes so I have zero desire for MC. My vote goes to Sora.

Having said that, Sora has massive worldwide appeal. Does MC?

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I really don't want Master Chief just my opnioin,...huge spartan navy guy with gun, deployable shield and grenades, not really the spirit of SSBU, same for doomguy

Sora would fit quite nicely tho but they really added too many sword users so it would be up to them to make him original and interesting.

MC would fit as well as Snake did.

DarkSora

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
Umm....didn't he say Disney Japan said no to Sora? Now they're OK with it?

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
I have a huge soft spot for the Halo Energy Sword, I think it's so fucking cool looking, so if Chief had a lot of sword moves I would be down for him.

Nall

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for Sora.

And I hope his appearance is story-relevant to the Kingdom Hearts series, just so the whiners can complain about having another game they have to play to understand the KH story.

Fumpster

Nov 4, 2017
I don't even like Kingdom Hearts but calling Sora a sword-user because of a Keyblade (a weapon that is so clearly not a sword despite its name) is a bit disingenous

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
As awful as this thread is,
Have Chief be DLC 11 so his challenger splash screen is "Master Chief Finishes the Fight" as a send-off fo
This is an amazing goddamned post and I support it
d7q3yrb-2d54bd43-7438-474a-ae0c-a05c10b02dbb.jpg

This is literally the prophecy so...
I'm dying
If Cloud can be introduced as DLC then anybody can.
For real, when Cloud got announced, it broke me on DLC announcements. I'm just like "sure why not" on all of them. There are no precedents for "presence" or anything. It's done. It's gone.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused as to why the random speculation from Kinda Funny turns into a "rumor."

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
As awful as this thread is,

This is an amazing goddamned post and I support it

I'm dying

For real, when Cloud got announced, it broke me on DLC announcements. I'm just like "sure why not" on all of them. There are no precedents for "presence" or anything. It's done. It's gone.
Wow I really didn't even finish my post, this is what I get posting at 8am lol

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2020 the year of the Chief

I'll also take Minecraft Steve as a cherry on top, thank you

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
There's not even a reason to put "rumor" in the title lol. It's pure speculation.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
If we had a thread for every time someone "speculated" a new Smash character, I'd need to make this my full time job. As such, the thread is locked. If actual news or a good rumor pops up, feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.