• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who would you rather have in Smash?

• Master Chief

• Sora

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Broken out from the other thread that focuses on Disney not allowing Sora's appearance in Smash, I believe this warrants its own thread as Master Chief is not really part of that discussion --

Imran believes it will be either Master Chief OR Sora as the next O M E G A reveal for Smash. I personally think Master Chief has way more clout and would elicit a stronger reaction than Sora --

But more to the question of the poll, who would you rather have in Smash if it was between MC and Sora?

Last edited:

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
I'm not even a huge Halo fan but Master Chief would be so mind-blowing and cool, I very much want him. I will also take Joanna Dark but uh, I think more people would want MC

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
I hope both of them make it. Not only because of the characters but these two IPs would bring some absolute bangers to the soundtrack.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Have Chief be DLC 11 so his challenger splash screen is "Master Chief Finishes the Fight" as a send-off fo

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely Chief. Nothing against Sora in particular, I just don't have much experience with Kingdom Hearts. I assume there's plenty others vice versa.

Plus it'd be worth it for the bangers alone.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Chief. I think MS really would like to have him in Smash. They're gonna announce it once the Halo Infinite marketing rolls off

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care about KH at all. MC would be a cool addition, mainly for the Halo music. So I vote for him.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love Sora, but I think Master Chief would have a much bigger impact in terms of smash being the ultimate crossover game.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Sora would fit in Smash like a fucking glove. Please Nintendo, SquareEnix and Disney; make it happen.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
If you're getting Disney approval, a (non-KH)Mickey or Donald would have a way more interesting moveset than Sora.

Sword guy with magic. Oh but it's a key so it's different.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
XvzhE85.png

Cool. I believe the next big character is going to be Haruka Amami. Shall we make a new thread every time someone predicts a Smash character? The only sure outcome from all this is Imran is probably going to be more reluctant to talk about Smash Bros cos people love to twist his words.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Chief. I think MS really would like to have him in Smash. They're gonna announce it once the Halo Infinite marketing rolls off

Imagine the impact a Smash trailer could have if it debuted during E3 at the Xbox show. One of those type of things where you think it's an infinite trailer, then we get the Smash slice sound and "Master Chief Finishes the Fight".

keep that stank ass disney shit out of smash bros please

Disney said no to Sora
because Mickey is the final fighter.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
What is even happening? First Disney declined Sora for Smash and now he is considering the next Big Character for Smash? LOL Make up your mind. LoL

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather have Doom Slayer as he's more important in gaming history, but I'm down with Master Chief if they reveal it along side Halo CE Anniversary

May 5, 2018
I'd much rather have Master Chief over Sora. Just have Chief say "Slayer" whenever a match in Smash begins. Also he could be another sword user since he could use a Covenant sword along side the greatest pistol in games.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
personally, i'd pick Master Chief if it was a choice between those 2. Sora is just another anime swordguy but we don't have anyone like Master Chief yet.

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
I'd want MC in solely to hear more people complaining like they did about Joker from Persona 5.

"BuT hE'S nOt EvEn In A nInTeNdO gAmE!!1!!1!"

Don't we have like 10 other threads full now of people wondering about smash characters? :p

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
This, just like the Greg Miller quote about the May PlayStation Event, has been taken out of context. Both of them are SPECULATING. This is literally from their 2020 predictions episode.

Stop it.

Deleted member 63139

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
I really don't want Master Chief just my opnioin,...huge spartan navy guy with gun, deployable shield and grenades, not really the spirit of SSBU, same for doomguy

Sora would fit quite nicely tho but they really added too many sword users so it would be up to them to make him original and interesting.

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
I don't give a shit about big characters when there's a ton of Nintendo characters I want more. I hope fighter pack 2 has neither, but if I had to choose I'd definitely pick Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.