• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What would be fucking huge for Sony. Why would T2 do this though?

Also I just hope I can still get Civ and XCOM!

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't that be like 5 billion+ ? I doubt Sony has that much cash lying around to spend on a game publisher.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
475951055444901908sik97.png

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
The fuck

If this happens at least let them release RDR2 on PC first lol

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Exclusive GTA would be the butthurt to end all butthurts, I don't want to witness that.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Sony can definitely afford a massive acquisition like this. Thing is, why acquire Take-Two? I know Rockstar has a history of being friendly with Sony but this would come out of nowhere. We'll have to see what happens.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Time to flex that PSN cash flow.

What are the chances they get rockstar? I think that's just a publishing deal.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any sort of track record for this Joel Kulina or Wedbush Securities?

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Time to flex that PSN cash flow.

What are the chances they get rockstar? I think that's just a publishing deal?

I honestly find it to be bullshit, you'd think they'd go after a publisher like capcom or Bethesda.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
so long all those game being on pc sony has shown no intrest in putting games on pc.

I also highly doubt this is true or will happen

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Microsoft buying EA made more sense than this given their path towards expanding the number of devices / platforms beyond Xbox that their games can ultimately be played on, and even that made zero sense. Even if Sony had the capability to make this purchase, I don't think gaming is profitable enough to justify this large of a purchase if they're going to remain in their own walled garden as far as places that Playstation games can be played.

Calm Killer

Oct 25, 2017
As a publicly traded company, I would assume anyone could put in an offer, now that this is out right? Does this turn into the next who is buying Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.