• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
1586014542-screenshot-20200404-101721.jpg

Popped up on a french forum. JUST CAUSE 4 GOTY

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
JC4 got quite a technical overhaul, right? How's it running now on Pro?

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Glad I got my sub. It's been great so far. Control leaves in July, right?

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of golf, surprised Everybody's Golf was never a PS+ freebie. Was hoping it was on PS Now when I had my free trial.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
i wanted to play just cause 4 for quite a while, but i'll wait to resub for when they have more stuff i am interested in playing (already have spiderman)

Nice! Glad I got my sub. It's been great so far. Control leaves in July, right?
no, it leaves on its anniversary at the end of august.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
good month. Already own and have Spidey installed but excited to try out just cause 4 ..or was that a ps+ game at some point? Might have already played it. It's the one with the wingsuit right?

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Apparently, Spider-Man would only be available for three months, Just Cause however is the usual six-month period (small text in the picture).

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Anyway this shows a clear trend that every beginning of a quarter as a big first party leaves the service, the next big first party release will replace it, so Days Gone should be July's PSNow game and Death Stranding will be in october, after that i am not sure because not enough months would have passed after The Last of US part 2 releases.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Already played Spider-Man so not a good month for me but incredible for those who haven't played it - one of the best games of PS4!

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
PS Now is slowly becoming even better than Game Pass. Sony seriously need to rebrand it and so on moving forward.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Spider-Man should be a permanent addition to the PS Now roster but I'm not optimistic about that.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man would be a great thing to be on it. I'm enjoying PS NOW way more then I thought I would

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Will spiderman be on there permanently or is this lime god of war where is only there for a couple months

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I feel like Sony really needs to rebrand PS Now somehow for the PS5 launch. It's becoming a good competitor to Game Pass and similar services but most of my friends on PSN still think it's an overpriced steaming service that doesn't work well with their internet.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
this is why competition is good folks, spiderman is pretty new specially by sony standards, and looks like it is coming to ps now, other first party ps4 games have come here too, and sony dropped price to match gamepass, and ps now is another way to play sony games on pc

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
PS Now is getting better and better. It just needs more fighting games like Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat 11 and Tekken 7 (pal).
Sadly lots of people still don't know that we can download PS4 games and I didn't know this until months ago too.