Rumor/Spoilers: Full MK11 Roster Leaked

Oct 27, 2017
Wisconsin
I posted this MK kharacter bracket poll on a MK discord that I use. I included the leaked newbies just to have everyone. Figured others might want to partake while waiting for the game.

https://www.bracketsninja.com/bracket/41658

Posted here as I dont want to spoil anyone who is avoiding spoilers.

More on topic, Im really looking forward to seeing the Kollectors gameplay. He looks intriguing.

Oct 26, 2017
I posted this MK kharacter bracket poll on a MK discord that I use. I included the leaked newbies just to have everyone. Figured others might want to partake while waiting for the game.

https://www.bracketsninja.com/bracket/41658

Posted here as I dont want to spoil anyone who is avoiding spoilers.

More on topic, Im really looking forward to seeing the Kollectors gameplay. He looks intriguing.
Kobra and Triborg are tied, and Hsu Hao is beating Ferra/Torr.

Who are these people? I'd also complain that Khameleon is beating Cetrion, but we haven't seen Cetrion, so I'll forgive that one.

Oct 28, 2017
The only way I'd accept Scooby in Injustice 3 would be if they used a totally out of place cel shading style for him, like an ArcSys game.
Injustice 3 could use a visual overhaul, somethings more cartoonish like MvC3 would fit DC very well, especially if they took inspiration from their various animated series like TT and the DCAU

2n2

Oct 25, 2017
Injustice 3 could use a visual overhaul, somethings more cartoonish like MvC3 would fit DC very well, especially if they took inspiration from their various animated series like TT and the DCAU
I don't think that would play to their strengths, and moreso now with the facial tech. However, I'd love to see them doing something realistic just more stylized on next gen hardware.
Like say Alex Ross style:

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think that would play to their strengths, and moreso now with the facial tech. However, I'd love to see them doing something realistic just more stylized on next gen hardware.
Like say Alex Ross style:
Alex Ross would fit Injustice very well, what I really hope for the next game is that they start from scratch with the animations. Injustice 2 looks so bad in motion compared to MK11.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the elder Gods hate Kronika or not. cause technically she controls them as well
I doubt they hate her so to speak but considering the original timeline was gearing up for Shao Khan to try to take them on (plus the whole Armageddon thing) it probably behooves them to cap that shit.