• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Is it me or do a lot of these designs look a bit horrible? Especially Kano and Sub Zero :\
Kano is serving up multiple looks and eras in MK11

kano-1548976275058_1280w.jpg

DyWW7EyXgAcvv_k.jpg

SuperBonk

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's a small picture to base this on but Jacqui already looks way better than she did in MKX. And I actually liked her in MKX.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Man, this is brutal, who pissed of the intern?

I don't know how I feel about Frost being bald though

Its likely a tester who did this

Frost is likely missing her hair as gear pieces are missing all over the pic, kabal,jade and sub zero are all missing their masks for instance.

JJ!

Dec 18, 2017
Noob saibot? Kk im in now i have a character lmao. No robots tho man that sucks and im upset about that :(

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Crazy how much this game has leaked and in entirely different areas. I imagine NRS is going crackdown on this for their next games.

Got Noob, so I'm happy about that.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now that I had a moment to process this....

No Takeda, the best Newcomer? Rain and Sindel again given the shaft? No Reptile? No Cyborgs? Bleh.

Happy to see Frost and and Noob back but...bleh.

Hopefully the DLC this time isn't a bunch of guest characters. 1 or 2 is fine but it got silly.

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Longing for Ermac and Smoke but hopefully one or both will be dlc someday. Overall not bad, probably keeping my preorder.

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
This is a great roster. Hyped as fuck that Shang Tsung looks to be back. Also, Kung Lao (revanent or not).

The character models are spot on in XI. I'm normally not a season pass guy, but I will probably pick up the deluxe version of this at launch. Can't wait.

I'll bet Rain is DLC.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like leak is pretty real.

Disappointed no Reptile, but otherwise it's pretty good.

Ideally I'd have a full rainbow of ninjas.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man no Fujin, Rain, or Reptile? That really sucks. They've also done Rain as a DLC fighter before so I'm not hopeful they'll include him as DLC again.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Reptile has not been good since he was a human. Each new design was worse than the last. His stans perplex me.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a great roster. Hyped as fuck that Shang Tsung looks to be back. Also, Kung Lao (revanent or not).

The character models are spot on in XI. I'm normally not a season pass guy, but I will probably pick up the deluxe version of this at launch. Can't wait.

I'll bet Rain is DLC.
They did Rain as a DLC fighter before. You really think they'll do it again? That seems unlikely to me.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel sorry for NRS that this got leaked, but at the same time, I'm pretty damn happy with the roster and my hype has been increased exponentially. So excited to have both Erron and Noob in.

Better pic:

Screenshot_76.jpg

Thanks!

TEN BRUTALITIES!? Brutalities were the best thing about MKX, so goddamn thrilled about this.

Night Terror

Feb 1, 2018
Welp, if anyone at NRS reads me, sorry you guys had it ruined. On the other side of the coin I'll say I am happy to see Kotal and Noob back, and the two new characters sound interesting -- maybe a couple things learnt from Injustice 2. Looking forward this.

If anything this confirms me I'll be supporting the game, so I hope DLC support is the same as other competitors and MKX.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Lines up with the Steam Leak, no?

Also with the way she looks, I wonder if Frost will have some type of canon connection to Kronika

Also, I know it's a small picture but Jacqui Briggs still looks like she has a boring design, sadly :/

Wait a minute, no Rain, Smoke, Reptile or Ermac? Did I miss one of them?

DrHercouet

May 25, 2018
France
Hi, slightly drunk here and thought for a second that some Mario Kart 11 was announced tonight, which raised so many questions in my mind until I realised what it was really all about. What a rollercoaster. (sorry for this message, had to share it)

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
fucking bullshit they scrapped Rain once again. unless those new characters interest me gameplay-wise i'll once again be using only Cassie like in MKX since i have zero interest in the rest of the roster.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Based on what? Cause by MKXL she was arguably the strongest Kombat Kid in the tiers. Maybe Takeda just edged her out.

So I'm guessing you mean in terms of design, in which case you just got poor taste, fam.
Her design was boring as fuck and she was wasted in the story just like all of the kombat kids not named Cassie.

z204mqs9n4s01.jpg

Any of these designs would have been a thousands times better. From the looks of that leaked icon, they're sticking with her boring military look. Hopefully an alternate costume will add some life to her design.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
This game had leaks through
-An Email
-Steam Achievements
-Pictures
Boy I hope folks at NRS are taking this well

On a reveal schedule like MKX or Injustice 2 most of this would've been out already, so it's a shame but I don't think they should see it as a huge issue. Two months out from release and people will still want to see whose gameplay is revealed when.

SuperBonk

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As a sidenote, are there any other franchises where joke characters get this much love? The amount of superfans for Noob and Rain is perplexing, though I guess I've always kind of liked them too.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Any of these designs would have been a thousands times better. From the looks of that leaked icon, they're sticking with her boring military look. Hopefully an alternate costume will add some life to her design.

I'm not so sure. Even from what little we can see, it looks like she's been given a makeover--her outfit certainly looks more colourful.