• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
It seems that Billbil-kun could have leaked 2/3 of the games we could be getting for March 2022 PS+.

According to the forum post they made, they are asking players to hold off on buying both of the games until the start of the month which is a potential tease for a PS+ announcement?

This is odd because normally Billbil just dumps the image of PS+ lineup, so far this is the first I've seen them tease the games in this manner.

Source via Dealabs.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Team Sonic Racing was already offered with PS Now a few months ago.

Spartacus couldn't come any sooner to prevent this constant overlap.

JAY_HORROR

Sep 27, 2021
Could have sworn Sonic was on Plus already then I checked and it was on Now.. Would be another meh month so far if true.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
I feel like the most important part of this, that this is a PS+ offering leak, was just completely dropped from the thread title.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
This would actually be really welcome for me. I have TSR on Switch, but I wouldn't mind playing it on PS4 as well and have actually considered picking it up on sale for PS4 a few times. Glad I've held off, if this is real.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't installed a PS+ game since VF5 and that's certainly not going to change if these are next month's drops.

Kratos2098

Feb 18, 2022
No mention of the PS5 game huh. We know GTA Online is coming on the 15th but one would think they aren't going to make you wait half the month to get your free PS5 game for the month.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
No mention of the PS5 game huh. We know GTA Online is coming on the 15th but one would think they aren't going to make you wait half the month to get your free PS5 game for the month.

Can't remember my reasoning but I have it in my head that march will be the last month of regular PS+ before they change it up

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
You gotta be kdding me? I bought ARK a while ago on PS5 when XSX version was announced thinking the PS5 version would follow after but nothing since especially that they know have a partnership with MS for the sequel . And months ago PS5 version was rated but still nothing. Why have such partnership with Sony now if they won't even announce the and release the PS5 version?

Just a reminder, enjoy: https://www.psu.com/news/it-looks-like-ark-survival-evolved-is-getting-a-native-ps5-version/

Last edited:

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
March is the last month before my sub ends. I won't renew it, and I'm a subscriber from when Sony introduced Plus on PS3.
At this point I'm just giving them money for absolutely nothing, the last game I played from Plus was Maquette.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Played Ark in the PS4 and I wish I had my money back
Hopefuly it runs better now and less glitchy. And proper console menus.

Sonic Racing is always great.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
You gotta be kdding me? I bought ARK a while ago on PS5 when XSX verison was announced thinking the PS5 version would follow after but nothing since especially that they know have a partnership with MS for the seuqel. And months ago PS5 version was rated but still nothing. Why have such partnership with SOny now if they won't even announce the and release the PS5 version?

Just a reminder, enjoy: https://www.psu.com/news/it-looks-like-ark-survival-evolved-is-getting-a-native-ps5-version/
Maybe it is the ps5 game

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
I want to try the Sonic game! Pretty happy about it. Feel like Sony is doing their Spartacus service soon.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
No biggie, just make the PS+ PS5 game Bloodborne 2 and all is forgiven.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Another weird busted survival mmo(we got that Conan game once plus like 2 others last year) and the bad sonic racer(port transformed already)

Absolute snooze fest again 😴

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What would Spartacus change? The base tier is just PSplus. The other tiers might get newer games but they also cost more and it's a still random selections of games.

Spartacus is just PSNOW rebranded as PS Plus wit tiers yet you gonna pay the same combined prices of both plus and NOW but prople are getting that placebo effect that it gonna be better or improve things which Sony is already succeeding at in advance while they partially failed in in the past with separating services. It's juust a psychological marketing. People are willing blindly pay a unified service costing as much as the two services combined rather then paying each service separately. The irony.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually a little insulted they used my ps plus money to pay the ark devs.

Jeremy stieglitz is a sexist piece of shit. I'd written an article on the conditions of his studios before studio wildcard was a thing and he was a monster. Last I'd checked in on him, same shit still

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
My PS plus subscription is finishing on March so...yeah definitely I wont renew. I will miss the cloud saves tho...

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
D tier if true. Not even the march is always the best month tradition could save it. Just release Spartacus you cowards!

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Per the dealabs user the last game is Ghostrunner (another PSNow repeat), but I guess at least it will be a PS5 version this time.

EDIT: for context he hinted at a difficult game and liked this reply
unknown.png

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, Ghostrunner PS5 would save this month for me. I wanted to buy it.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
At all least Team Sonic Racing has a great soundtrack. Stopped playing abouy half way through. Stupid mission based racing levels interrupting some decent racing stages just to extend playtime.