• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
OJ5lrga.png

Leaked by Swiss retailer Softridge. This comes following the rumor by a user on the Chinese gaming forum A9VG that the game is set for release in February 2020. Said user also predicted Death Stranding's release date for November 2019 two weeks before the formal announcement. Three editions are available for purchase so far - Standard, Special and Collectors (no news on the rumored Ellie Edition detailed by that same Chinese source). Feb 28th is a Friday so this really wouldn't surprise me...

Five years later ...

A nerve-wracking, shattering and emotional adventure awaits the player - Ellie and Joel return in the sequel to the acclaimed game of Naughty Dog and are once again on an epic journey.

Features:

• An intense story driven by strong characters, perfectly orchestrated by the hit studio Naughty Dog
• Outstanding setting
• Unforgettable encounters with enemies through the world class AI system
• Unpredictable single player Story Mode, Hollywood blockbuster style
• Get the latest motion capture the emotions transported even more realistically

Standard Edition Packaging:

TspekOW.png

Special Edition Packaging (not final):

P95buxj.png

Collector's Edition Packaging (not final):

5yCFsjO.png

Last edited:

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
It really is 4 days before FFVII. What the hell is Sony/SE doing. Space this shit out.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
those packages are fan made, i saw those quite a few times in the past, as of the date, its possible but it might be a end of month placeholder, but its also a friday, so could be

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great storytelling and great gameplay. Time for the world to be reminded games can be a complete package.

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
If true, we'll be getting TLOU2, FFVII and Cyberpunk all within the space of a month and a half. Three potential contenders for game of the gen ...

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
That cover art isn't as shit as Death Stranding's, but it's still pretty shit. Just literally the most bog-standard, lowest-common-denominator image they could have settled on.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
those packages are fan made, i saw those quite a few times in the past, as of the date, its possible but it might be a end of month placeholder, but its also a friday, so could be
I really like the standard edition's packaging. Even if it's fanmade, I think Naughty Dog should make it the official cover.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why do so many people think sony cares about FF7R sales :dead:

TLOU is their flagship franchise, if anything FF7R was getting delayed anyways

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I think some of you overblow how much this could impact each title. They're both big enough that of they do release so close apart, neither will be affected.

People who want both will buy both.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
That boxart is pretty....eh, but glad we've finally got a date! (if true)

Looks like I'm replaying TLOU over Christmas then!

Oct 26, 2017
As long as it's not March/April/May i'm good, day one for this.

And really FF7 release date is on SE, Sony should not give a fuck even if they have exclusivity lol

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
The features part definitely sounds like placeholder.
Boxart is meh, but the special edition packaging is nice.

Feel bad for Nioh 2 and Ori 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.