• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
From Reddit, a new Twitter account of Prince of Persia was found, @princeofpersia :

When you try to reset the password, this mail is associated : pr******************@u******.***

image.png

What do you guys think ?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Boy, sure is convenient that Ubisoft would set the e-mail address to their Prince of Persia twitter account to [email protected].

Seems more likely that someone who doesn't understand how marketing works set it up specifically to spark rumors like this.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
pr****************** is 20 characters.
princeofpersiareboot is 20 characters.

REBOOT CONFIRMED.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Boy, sure is convenient that Ubisoft would set the e-mail address to their Prince of Persia twitter account to [email protected].

Seems more likely that someone who doesn't understand how marketing works set it up specifically to spark rumors like this.
Totally possible, would just require a domain that starts with a U and has seven letters, which is simple to acquire.

But the original poster does point out that Anno also has an email account:

You can use this website https://www.verifyemailaddress.org/ to check if your email guesses are correct. Those 6 letters aren't remake, rewind, dagger, island, dahaka or social. I've tried many but no luck.

Also, @anno_en is official account of Anno and it too has a ubisoft.com email. The email is [email protected].
So I guess that's a possibility too.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Would it be more likely the pr is like press or promotions or something? Like a generic account for social media.

If you tried a password reset on any of the other Ubisoft promotional accounts what do they look like?

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So... like, am I ever going to reseal Ahriman? I kind of unleashed him upon an unsuspecting world back in 2008.

Deleted member 57361

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2019
Really suspicious that this one showed up at the same time as the Fable one. And basically the same style. It's just someone trolling imo.