• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

RUMOR: Upcoming FromSoft game published by Namco, written by George R.R. Martin

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Newly released video by Spawn Wave on a rumor that's been going around. The information in this video is coming from Liam Robertson, but I don't know if he's the main source of the rumor.

Summary by ItWasMeantToBe19:

-Published by Bamco
-Fully open world
-A bunch of kingdoms you can go to in any order.
-Get abilities from killing leaders of these kingdoms.
-Might be announced at e3.
-George RR Martin is one of the lead writers

Oct 31, 2017
Rumor details:

-Published by Bandi Namco
-Fully open world
-A bunch of kingdoms you can go to in any order
-Get abilities from killing leaders of these kingdoms (Think like Mega Man in a way)
-George RR Martin is one of the lead writers

Spawnwave heard this, but Liam Robertson has also heard stuff about the next FS title.

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me says that there's no way GRRM would do something like this while Winds of Winter continues to be unfinished and part of me tells me that he would totally do this.

Oct 25, 2017
That would be nuts but it sounds way suspicious. And not something we'll likely see for another 2-4 years so I'll forget about it for now.

Oct 25, 2017
You can say that but you'd think it would be a Game of Thrones game if the guy himself was involved or has he other hot settings that are in the mainstream right now?