• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
I don't know how reliable the site is, I saw an article on GT Planet about it.

According to an anonymous EU based game developer who is working on a PS5 launch title, PS5 PS Plus Premium will offer players guaranteed video game betas and alpha access as well as the ability to create private servers.

Apart from these two features, the developer didn't mention anything else. However, he did confirm that PS Plus Premium will run parallel with the base PS Plus. Sony isn't attending E3 2019 so we expect PS Plus Premium details during a State of Play stream or at PlayStation Experience 2019.

Meanwhile, the reveal of PlayStation 5 will be in Q2, 2019 claims the developer. The PS5 reveal will be minor, probably a tease, he says. PlayStation 5 release date is set in March or November 2020.

https://segmentnext.com/2019/03/27/rumor-ps5-to-introduce-ps-plus-premium/

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Oh so now not even $60 is enough, lmao. Might consider it if it includes Now though.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Meanwhile, the reveal of PlayStation 5 will be in Q2, 2019 claims the developer. The PS5 reveal will be minor, probably a tease, he says.
Would be nice, but I doubt it. We'll probably just get another PlayStation meeting in early 2020 just like what happened with the PS4 in early 2013.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
This is either parody or just bullshit lol

0ca36be035e2c8c79d6af4543c7a6990.jpg

put a premium service in your premium service

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm. That doesn't really sound like an interesting deal but I bet you get a nice little icon next to your name. It's like a tenga for your e-peen.

or a dildo for your e-vag?? I dunno.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Posted about it in the next Gen rumor thread but no corroborating info came afterwards so who knows how reliable the info is.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when betas and alphas were actually part of PS Plus itself. Then they made it mandatory.

I wouldn't be surprised at a Plus+Now tier.

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
Paying extra for psplus to get beta and alpha access is a garbage value proposition. The bare minimum they should be offering is psnow with this.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
with all the alpha and beta games that get actually released as so called final products after years of development nowadays this actually means we get to play the same buggy games but months earlier? im in !

Top Cat

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, platform exclusive betas? Pre order "betas" are bad enough. Also, other than Battlefield, what console games have traditionally offered custom servers for a fee? Minecraft? Roblox?

Last edited:

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll stick with the base plus thank you.

Also a missed opportunity if they don't call it "PS Plus Pro".

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
I doubt I'll ever get this but do see March 2020 as a date if shown this year.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Lol, what a rip-off. First the Plus price increase, than 4 games out of 6 removed, and now if you want private servers you need to pay even more.
I don't even want to talk about paying for betas, those should just be free for everyone and not locked behind a paywall, since those days a beta is just a demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.