• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this sounds like a lie, or just totally wrong. Charging more for features like that is the exact opposite direction the industry is headed.

z285714

Sep 9, 2018
emmm...though it may have fake information.some of the leaks don't sound very impossible
  1. Gran Turismo 7 (vr)
  2. Pubg remaster 4k f2p with ps+ only on ps5
  3. Last of us 2 remaster
  4. Ghost of Tsushima remaster
  5. 2-3 aaa games more + psvr2 games
2-3aaa games maybe are like cod2019 or Apex or Fifa.For" remaster" is just a name.Everyone knows we can play TLOU2 and GOT on PS5.
Well,Pubg are likely to be F2P in 2020.For the GT7...this may be fake.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Wait. Is that true?

Edit: Oh wow, I didn't know that.
  • You'll need an Xbox Live Gold membership to claim your games. Xbox One games are yours to play as long as you have an active Gold membership, and Xbox 360 games are yours to keep.

My guess is technical limitations meaning they can't remove 360 games once 'bought' - otherwise I'm sure they'd be happy to tie those to your sub too

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Next Sony cconsole will be the Paystation, it doesn't come with a bluray drive but with an ATM, everytime you want to play you need to insert 50€ on it.

Ifrit

Oct 27, 2017
Charging more? With plus titles like the ones we got this month I'm even contemplating not getting ps plus anymore

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
Unless it's like two dollars more that sounds like a big rip off compared to the XBL/Gamepass bundle we just heard about.

Goodacre0081

Oct 25, 2017
anyone remember when PS+ advertised access to Betas years ago? so it went away only to be added again for a premium?

The ability to create private servers? What does that even mean.

Isn't that up to the developer / publishers?

Microsoft Azure has the ability to spin up private servers for games like Gears4. a private lobby with the benefit of having no host connection advantage

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Until a better source comes along we're closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.