• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
It would be dumb to release a teaser in September about a game that you would only reveal next year

I'm pretty certain that it will be there at TGA

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Fair enough, but listen to me please, stop with making so many threads on the subject. It's not needed. You'll probably get a "slap on the wrist" with a minor ban if you don't, couple of weeks perhaps and if you keep doing it, permaban.

So do I sometimes, but then look up the rest of the game on youtube with no BS commentary or whatever. Just straight to the point gameplay, no messing around.

So I went back and counted how many threads I've made on the topic of Arkham Legacy. I've only made 6 since I've had this account. I don't know if there's a thread threshold on this site or not but hopefully I haven't crossed it. I don't see how 6 in the span of 3 months is too many. I'm more of a news poster. I only post threads usually when their's gaming news. And yes I consider leaks, news.

I don't even do that. I just forget about playing the game and then wait months to touch it again. I don't know why.

It's gonna be a long end of 2019 for you bud.

Well 2 weeks until we see who's right. It's 50/50 but I'm leaning towards Slc.

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So I went back and counted how many threads I've made on the topic of Arkham Legacy. I've only made 6 since I've had this account. I don't know if there's a thread threshold on this site or not but hopefully I haven't crossed it. I'm more of a news poster. I only post threads usually when their's gaming news.

6 is quite a lot when you think about it. I've made a few, will own up to that. But I don't keep on making threads when there's discussions to be had in other Arkham threads. Why make a new thread when you can post in the one you were participating in before? See what I mean? You can make a new thread when there's actually evidence supporting the game, like a legit screenshot or video or the official announcement. I don't mean to sound harsh to you and I do apologize if my words come across as cold but yeah. No hard feelings though aye? :)

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
6 is quite a lot when you think about it. I've made a few, will own up to that. But I don't keep on making threads when there's discussions to be had in other Arkham threads. Why make a new thread when you can post in the one you were participating in before? See what I mean? You can make a new thread when there's actually evidence supporting the game, like a legit screenshot or video or the official announcement. I don't mean to sound harsh to you and I do apologize if my words come across as cold but yeah. No hard feelings though aye? :)

Well sometimes those threads die for a bit and don't have much discussion, a new thread helps getting people talking about it more.

Nah there's no hard feelings.

Mods already verified my info on the game a while ago.

Your source has been wrong twice now. I'm less inclined to believe it now. First it said it would be a first half of 2020 game and then it/you said it would be revealed in October.

So how do you know it's not wrong this time.

Last edited:

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I fully expect it to be a lame CGI trailer reveal

*Shrug* That'd at least be confirmation and you'd probably still get the details from that on what the setting/gimmick is. I think it's more or less a given that It's going to play similarly to the other Batman games with better graphics.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's the solid dev time on this and has it beeen on an off before?

Are we expecting something special or a decent salvage?

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
If it happens, it won't be because some doofus named Slcmof or Gabe revealed it. I'm beginning to hate these youtube donkeys with "inside sources but not really" putting out a bunch of BS just to get views. To be honest, any regular Era member could make this same prediction with a reasonable chance of being correct. No need to invoke the Slcmof and Gabe phenomenon.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
If it happens, it won't be because some doofus named Slcmof or Gabe revealed it. I'm beginning to hate these youtube donkeys with "inside sources but not really" putting out a bunch of BS just to get views. To be honest, any regular Era member could make this same prediction with a reasonable chance of being correct. No need to invoke the Slcmof and Gabe phenomenon.

They literally both leaked the Damian game in it's entirety.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I'm inclined to say it won't be there because Warner Bros has no idea what they're doing. I'm sure WB Montreal is full of talented people, but the people over them? They're the same ones who thought BvS was a good idea.

If I had to guess, this is at a reveal for one of the next gen consoles.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
I'm inclined to say it won't be there because Warner Bros has no idea what they're doing. I'm sure WB Montreal is full of talented people, but the people over them? They're the same ones who thought BvS was a good idea.

If I had to guess, this is at a reveal for one of the next gen consoles.

It's not a next gen game. It's a current gen console game.

Deleted member 51691

Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I've talked to several insiders on this site and beyond.... they've all heard next year. Sorry folks.
zQ23W3B.jpg

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Unless they were the original "anonymous" poster on 4Chan, then no they didn't.

Anyways, sorry for going off tangent. I hope the game gets announced because that would be exciting. Just tired of fake insiders, that's all.

Yes they did. Back in 2016, the source Gabe leaked info about the Damian Wayne game to Bytesizeimpressions which is the site who broke the news about it. Then Gabe leaked all the concept art images to Slcmof and Slcmof described them all.

Jul 13, 2018
That would make them more incompetent than I thought. It's fucking Batman. It could be a piece of shit and it'd sell, and judging by Arkham Origins this game is probably going to be quite good. Stop being scared of what's coming out around it and just fucking show it off.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if WB went the Origins route and released this game in October, ahead of the PS5/Xbox Scarlett launch.

mobile1199

Nov 27, 2019
Don't know about you guys, but I won't be disappointed like previous times if they don't show us something in VGA...

At least, this time we all know the game's gonna be announced 99% in Q1 2020 (that 1 percent for Q2.) But something's really telling me it'll appear this VGA... :D It's a big chance for them to surprise everyone with a huge trailer.

Last edited:

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is starting to feel like FFVII Remake. Everyone year the rumours, every year no remake. Until that one glorious day.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I can totally see it. Instead of attempting to launch in March/April like they should, they're going to try to launch in June to September when everyone's thinking next gen.

The game director of Splinter Cell: Blacklist moved to WB Montreal, so that would be an amazing thing to happen two times in a row.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice...ok, shame on me again.
Fool me three times? Why are you toying with my feelings WB?!
Fool me four times. Stop. Please, no more. I cant handle the letdown again.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
He said last year The Avengers game would debut at TGAs and it didn't pan out so I wouldn't put too much stock in his game predictions.
Don't fall for this. He thought Marvel's Avengers would be at TGAs last year. It wound up being Ultimate Alliance 3 so maybe there's a Batman phone game or something.

If I'm remembering correctly, he hinted at Marvel but didn't give any specifics. He was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.