• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
cbMHF6u.gif

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Now I'm convinced this game doesn't even exist and it's just an elaborate joke.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
At this point, it doesn't even matter. WB has dicked around for so long on the next Arkham game and the next Rocksteady game that I just do not care. It's been too long, with stupid teases and leaks.

Bethesda really led the industry with announcing Elder Scrolls 6 as early as they did. Sure it was years away and admitted as such, but at least they straight put it out there. No screwing around. Straight up "Hey, we are making this." And that's how things should be.

Deleted member 48991

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
At this point, it doesn't even matter. WB has dicked around for so long on the next Arkham game and the next Rocksteady game that I just do not care. It's been too long, with stupid teases and leaks.

Bethesda really led the industry with announcing Elder Scrolls 6 as early as they did. Sure it was years away and admitted as such, but at least they straight put it out there. No screwing around. Straight up "Hey, we are making this." And that's how things should be.
Cue the worlds smallest violin...

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
Is this Frog Fractions 3? Has this game came out already and we didn't know it? Is this game hidden in some corner of the Krypt in MK 11 no one's found yet?

Seriously, I've can't remember a game that everyone in the world knows about, but the devs refuse to announce it like this game. I expect to just walk into a Best Buy and see it randomly at this point.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
So the game...whatever it ends up being is next gen right? I assume that's a lock now?

Status
Not open for further replies.