• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
38Lg20R.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
I get being excited about the game and I do hope it gets announced soon, but do you really have to make a new Arkham thread every week?

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I get being excited about the game and I do hope it gets announced soon, but do you really have to make a new Arkham thread every week?

I know, right? lol. Jeez o. That's why I'm hoping someone gets a mod in here to lock it down. Too many Arkham threads. What's next? Arkham Legacy announced in GameInformer April thread? Arkham Legacy delayed the thread? Arkham Legacy collector's edition thread. Arkham Legacy DLC thread, It's too damn much lmao.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
And that's how to get banned. I do get your excited with being a fan and all (so am I) but there's no need to make a billion threads on the subject. It's not even been announced yet for flip sake. Chill man :)

You missed the hyperbole. I wouldn't make one every week as I'm not that creative, but I'd have to make one for it when there's news.

Or anyone else besides us two could.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I swear I've heard this same thing before every event games are shown for like the past two years or so.

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You missed the hyperbole. I wouldn't make one every week as I'm not that creative, but I'd have to make one for it when there's news.

Or anyone else besides us two could.

But it ain't news though? It's speculation and nothing more. There's a difference. But fair enough. Someone's in the wrong here and we'll find out pretty soon who's lying and who isn't about the game, if it is being revealed in two weeks that is. Truth will come out either way. Won't be long now

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
People are so desperate for the reveal at the game awards, can see why though. Gotta wait abit longer. 2020 isn't that far and neither is April/May.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Are you saying you have insider info?

Lol I wish. But no.

Slcmof and Gabe do though and Slc whole heartily believes it will be there this time. Which is backed up by WB Montreal telling us they'll talk to us soon, twice in a row.

I've never heard of a game publisher teasing a game in one year then waiting until next year to actually reveal it.

Oct 28, 2017
Lol I wish. But no.

Slcmof and Gabe do though and Slc whole heartily believes it will be there this time. Which is backed up by WB Montreal telling us they'll talk to us soon, twice in a row.

I've never heard of a game publisher teasing a game in one year then waiting until next year to actually reveal it.

No offense but you seem really hung up on Batman games lol.

You made a thread a few weeks ago criticizing their marketing of it when it hasn't even been announced lol 😂

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Soon doesn't have to be December. Soon can mean anything. Soon can be as "soon" as you want. The website won't be done till next year now.

A website isn't going to take an entire year to be updated though. Like what purpose is there, to wait that long? WB didn't tease the game last year during Batman day or the year before. But they did tease it this year.

Plus I should add, last year WB Montreal themselves confirmed they wouldn't be at the Game Awards. They've all been very very quiet these past 2 months though.

It just seems 99.5% likely.

You made a thread a few weeks ago criticizing their marketing of it when it hasn't even been announced lol 😂

No offence taken. It's true.

But I wasn't talking about the marketing with that thread. I meant the pre marketing plan.

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

He's gone mad. That's what 6 years of waiting will do to you I suppose. I knew the Arkham community was crazy. I'm glad I took a step back from it. There's so much shouting and balling going on and constant bickering left and right. It's pretty toxic. It's a shame.
A website isn't going to take an entire year to be updated though. Like what purpose is there, to wait that long? WB didn't tease the game last year during Batman day or the year before. But they did tease it this year.

It's going to take as long as they want. Hell, they may not have even found anyone to work on the website (incredibly unlikely) WB Montreal's website has nothing to do with the upcoming game though, I don't understand? Yes they'll be a bio on there or something saying "we're proud to work on the game and excited for the future of our projects in the DC universe) but that's all it's going to be. Aside from that, I don't know what you're expecting from them with this site. I know someone who used to design sites for a living and they take a long time setting up. They can take well over a year, or more depending on who employs them or how many staff they have designing them. So "soon" doesn't mean december. It means as soon as they want. Or as soon as they're ready, which they're not.

Last edited:

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You should play other games, lol.

Srsly, my bet is a CGI trailer in March and gameplay in E3.

No Batman in TGA

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
I'm really concerned that he doesn't. Explains the reason why he's made so many threads on it in the past ... god knows.

I have like 7 new games I need to finish plus about 9 old ones so I definitely play other games. I play GTA Online and COD and MK and Dying Light and Spider-Man and Minecraft aswell. Plus old Xbox 360 games from time to time like GTA IV.

I have this issues of never finishing games I start.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
But seriously, at least you batman fans know a game is coming eventually. Us superman fans are starving for a good superman game lol.

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I have like 7 new games I need to finish plus about 9 old ones so I definitely play other games. I play GTA Online and COD and MK and Dying Light and Spider-Man and Minecraft aswell. Plus old Xbox 360 games from time to time like GTA IV.

I have this issues of never finishing games I start.

Fair enough, but listen to me please, stop with making so many threads on the subject. It's not needed. You'll probably get a "slap on the wrist" with a minor ban if you don't, couple of weeks perhaps and if you keep doing it, permaban.

So do I sometimes, but then look up the rest of the game on youtube with no BS commentary or whatever. Just straight to the point gameplay, no messing around.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fair enough, but listen to me please, stop with making so many threads on the subject. It's not needed. You'll probably get a "slap on the wrist" with a minor ban if you don't, couple of weeks perhaps and if you keep doing it, permaban.

So do I sometimes, but then look up the rest of the game on youtube with no BS commentary or whatever. Just straight to the point gameplay, no messing around.

Are you a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.