• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
According to popular youtuber Slcmof, Batman: Arkham Legacy will be revealed at The Game Awards. His source is an insider named Gabe along with a few other undisclosed sources.

Disclaimer, Gabe has said that he doesn't know if it will be revealed there 100% since his info is second and third hand so don't take it as fact. He didn't hear it from people within WB or WB Montreal. He just heard it from other people he trusts. He was backing up what Slcmof said. Do not go and private message him or anything if it doesn't show up. Gabe is the same guy who leaked the Damian Wayne game in it's entirety so you can trust him. Slcmof did as well.

Evidence that backs up these leaks:

• WB released an official teaser for the game in September along with the tagline "Capture The Knight".
  • WB Montreal's website says "You'll be hearing from us soon!" and "See you Soon" when you sign up for it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sure.

We have had this before every event for the last 3 years. Its bound to be right eventually.

Last edited:

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Ah yes, the yearly tradition, WB will reveal the next Batman and/or Rocksteady game at the Game Awards.

while I'll admit, since Montreal flat out teased stuff, it's more likely to happen... but seriously, every single year lol

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand why we need this thread when we have the other? Should waited until something concrete comes out of this, say a screenshot or a video or something. Because it's just words against words right now, with rumors going round and round and the cycle continues etc.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
If the dude's source is another guy who says he doesn't know whether it will be shown, then this is just a bullshit guess to drum up Youtube views. But as people have said before they have to show is sometime.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
As every year, right next to Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Paging est1992
Hopefully you can clear this thing up. I know your not expecting a reveal till next year and neither am I. Seems someone's in the wrong here with miscommunication.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
If something this predictable is going to be rumoured it should be coupled with evidence.

MK11 was revealed at The Game Awards last year, so it's already a solid guess for a reveal.

Deleted member 25448

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If something this predictable is going to be rumoured it should be coupled with evidence.

Exactly. There's no concrete evidence to suggest that it will be there at all. It's words for words at the mo. Can someone request a mod in here to lock this thread down? (not sure how to do that) Don't see why we need it when we have the other rumor thread. There's too many Arkham rumor threads. It's getting stupid the amount of them. It'll be revealed when it'll be revealed. In the meantime, sit tight and wait. If it's at the game awards, great. If not then nevermind and wait for the inevitable reveal next year.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'll do this dance if it happens, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

FG2AhRN.gif

Deplama909

Nov 7, 2019
According to popular youtuber Slcmof, Batman: Arkham Legacy will be revealed at The Game Awards. His source is an insider named Gabe along with a few other undisclosed sources.

Disclaimer, Gabe has said that he doesn't know if it will be revealed there 100% since his info is second and third hand so don't take it as fact. He didn't hear it from people within WB or WB Montreal. He just heard it from other people he trusts. He was backing up what Slcmof said. Do not go and private message him or anything if it doesn't show up. Gabe is the same guy who leaked the Damian Wayne game in it's entirety so you can trust him. Slcmof did as well.

Evidence that backs up these leaks:

• WB released an official teaser for the game in September along with the tagline "Capture The Knight".
  • WB Montreal's website says "You'll be hearing from us soon!" and "See you Soon" when you sign up for it.

Happy Thanksgiving!
i hope so, i'm waiting for a new batman game since i beat arkham knight in 2015 (nearly 5 years... i'm craving for a new one)

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That rumor pop up every E3/game award it's hilarious

Oct 24, 2019
Ah yes, the yearly tradition, WB will reveal the next Batman and/or Rocksteady game at the Game Awards.

while I'll admit, since Montreal flat out teased stuff, it's more likely to happen... but seriously, every single year lol

what will we do once it actually gets announced/released and we have no reason for our annual gathering?!

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
There are more things supporting its appearance this year, so I'd say it's a safe bet this time around. IIRC RCS also teased the game, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.