• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
How interesting would this be?
But I don't see how they could fit it onto that 16GB cart. Even if it's just base Witcher III

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the floodgates will open I will 2019. If it's possible to port it to the Switch, it will happen.

Still won't buy this because of CDPR.

Dec 15, 2017
Just in case, in the Spanish speaking world today is "El dia de los inocentes" which is similar to April's Fools. I am not aware if we also share this tradition with the French.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
If this is happening, and that's a big if, I don't even want to begin to imagine what sort of cutbacks they'll need to make to get it running on the thing.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Never forget.

2506984-8039188533-demon.jpg

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Goddamn it OP, my heart dropped.

I'd LOVE this, but it won't happen.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks I needed a hard laugh.

Even if it were real I can't imagine how bad it would look and run.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I remember Witcher 3 requirements being pretty high for PC, so I'm not sure if they port this onto Switch.

They really are not that high. My laptop was well under the minimum spec and with a bit of tooling with the settings I managed to get it running at ~900p at a pretty solid 30fps. Of course my laptop is stronger than the Switch, but the point is a little optimization will go a long way with an open world game like this. There are so many settings you can dial back like draw distance for just about everything.

It should be doable.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It would essentially be a different game. After playing some skyrim switch open world portable rpgs are amazing though...maybe the switch pro

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
People really think CDPR is going to port TW3 and the RED Engine on NSW? lol

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because it's a big wholesaler and not a retailer....it's not listing random stuff.
Not that it confirms it but it's certainly not a random retailer.
I mean, a wholesaler has a higher chance of being correct, but my point is using these kinds of listings as the basis for any rumor usually turns out to be laughably incorrect (Walmart Canada's leak is one of the big major exceptions I can think of).

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Not likely, but I'd spend good money on it.

It is interesting that a wholesales would list this, rather than the typical retailer listings made up by some retail employee or another. Could the same conceivably happen at a wholesaler?

Status
Not open for further replies.