• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
IMG_7446.jpg

Source is from LinkedIn

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Fingers crossed this is good. Wonder Woman deserves a cool game.

Reaaaally didn't like the Mordor games though :(

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe there's an invading force with advanced tech, and woman on the left defects to assist the Amazons

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes the Lasso of Truth isn't enough and even Wonder Woman needs to fill a motherfucker with lead.

cowtools

Jul 20, 2020
Canada
Maybe it's the famous Amazonian Purple Healing Ray and that's just a support character.

Hoping for a full on modernization of all that goofy WW cannon.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Interested if its a single-player story mode with those three playable characters. If its basically Gotham Knights, then ehhhhh. I enjoyed Gotham Knights but only because I could finally play as Red Hood. Would not have bothered if it didn't include him.

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
can't wait for this game

not sure when next we'll see it though

maybe Game Awards again later this year?

last time we saw it was 2021 Game Awards and 5 years since the last Monolith game

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
It's been almost 5 years since we have had a game from Monolith Productions, I loved Shadow of Mordor and War! I'm eagerly anticipating their next title.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh is it a coop game with switching characters?

Brute Force 😁

If it's fun and cool, I'm up for it.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Is this supposed to be a multiplayer game? I was thinking it would be single player but that image makes it look more like something like Gotham Knights.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Very curious to see how this game plays. Wonder Woman game is long overdue.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Feels like this will be another suicide squad situation... Another great dev teams talent wasted

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I just know this is going to have tiered loot and gear scores and I'm not mentally prepared for the tantrum I'll throw.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Since they said it'll use the Nemesis system and that it is Single player (they did say that, right?), I'm assuming the other two are there to represent the army/generals you will amass throughout the game.

GamerEDM

May 7, 2020
this is giving me gotham knights or dare i say suicide squad vibes.

it seems developers have not learned anything from the past super hero co-op game failures ....

Last edited:

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I could see the woman on the left being Etta Candy. Either there to help as a friend or this is the origin story of their friendship and she's crashed on the island and will help defend it.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Would WB make another Co-Op/GAAS game after Gotham Knights and reception of Suicide Squad? Would they...?

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
No body likes 4 player co-op anymore. So we're doing 3 player co-op.

Oh is it a coop game with switching characters?

Brute Force 😁

If it's fun and cool, I'm up for it.

Is this supposed to be a multiplayer game? I was thinking it would be single player but that image makes it look more like something like Gotham Knights.

Feels like this will be another suicide squad situation... Another great dev teams talent wasted

Hope it's 3 person coop

It's gonna be a Co-op GaaS isn't it...

this is giving me gotham knights or dare i say suicide squad vibes.

it seems developers have not learned anything from the past super hero co-op game failures ....

This is gonna be a three player co-op title, isn't it?

Please don't be a fucking "Co-Op Team" game.

Would WB make another Co-Op/GAAS game after Gotham Knights and reception of Suicide Squad? Would they...?

It's not co-op or GaaS
Wonder Woman is billed as a single-player, open-world action game featuring an original story as players star as Diana in a "fight to unite her Amazon family and the humans from the modern world." It features Monolith's Nemesis System from the Middle-earth games for both enemies and friendly characters in the world.
www.ign.com

Wonder Woman: The Game - IGN

Release Date, Trailers, News, Reviews, Guides, Gameplay and more for Wonder Woman: The Game

Jun 5, 2023
It's funny ro read the complete revulsion to popular game elements like co op and Gaas. The quality of these elements are down to dev execution.

People mention how the current boom or bust AAA market is not sustainable but any effort to mitigate that is slapped down without even seeing how it's been implemented. Games can only follow the AAA blockbuster game plan where the margin of error is razor thin.