• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017

EQIhAkdX0AAY3Yh

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
what's with the "expand window" thing on the bottom right?

Plus this looks 100 percent fake

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Is this a trusted person, or just some random Twitter user?

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
honestly can't see them not use the current dashboard

it's finally in a good place (in the insider build)

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I don't care if it's fake, I want something that clean for the new Xbox. I despise the current mess of a dashboard.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As long as it doesn't take me a good 20 minutes just to get my fucking bearings of where the hell everything is (like I did when I first started my Xbox One), then I'll take it.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I like it.

It's certainly better than the current UI, which is an unmitigated mess.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That actually looks really slick looking. I would love my games and apps to look like that, i really like the description of each game next to it. I hope they also add stats like time played and leaderboard scores

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
I don't think this is legit, as it seems like a step backwards in terms of the direction of the Xbox One dashboard. They just got rid of the "tabs" at the top, so why would they just add them back in for Xbox Series X? Also, I hate how UI designers (including people making fakes for leaks) seem to think it's okay to waste a bunch of space. I think Microsoft got things a little more correct with the preview dashboard layout, but I still want more of my recent games/apps to show up on the first screen I see when I boot up my Xbox One X. How hard is it to not leave a bunch of empty, wasted space on the dashboard?

Assuming this isn't just a Photoshopped mock-up, I'm gonna say that this is a Kodi skin or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.