• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

New Broly

DiNIbUrUYAAuIjX.jpg

And what appears to be
Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Well now I think that should get more people interested in the movie :P

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, me and my cousins were just having a discussion about how we wanted that character to show up in the movie.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I knew this would happen.

Funny how the Dragon Ball games are finally up-to-date with the show and then this happens.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Explains why they are showing the movie Fusion Reborn alongside the original Broly movie in theaters.

I always liked Gogeta better than Vegito so this pleases me greatly.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Canon Gogeta holy fuck yes please. Also I dont mind if they backtrack on the Jacket being the only thing that appears as clothing.

SpudBud

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That gets me even more hyped for the movie. Anyway, these updates are great and all but I need some Xenoverse 3.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
So does this mean fused Zamasu is stronger then Broly since potaro fusion are stronger than regular ones

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Gogeta fusion could always happen, I guess. There was nothing restricting the dance that I remember. So, it makes sense since the earrings are gone now.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
So does this mean fused Zamasu is stronger then Broly since potaro fusion are stronger than regular ones
That isn't established I believe if indeed the Potara fusion is stronger than regular fusion dance. The whole point of Potara initially was being stuck forever like that. Gogeta might just last 15 secs which is more than enough in db time.

PKthndr

Oct 25, 2017
Uh holy shit this is the best thing ever?

I gasped very loud while eating breakfast.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
I'd much rather have Gogeta beating Broly than everyone transfering their power to Goku and getting a flukey punch to the gut, so this is good news.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a big fan of DB and DBZ, and as someone who hasn't dove into DBS yet, I gotta say the sheer amount of different hair colours seems to be getting a little ridiculous lmao.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mixed up Xenoverse and Xenoblade and was SUPER confused for a solid 30 seconds.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Interested to see Toriyama's take on Gogeta, hopefully he gets an updated design like Broly.
Also why use fanart in the OP for Broly when we have his official model sheet?
nubroly.jpg

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That isn't established I believe if indeed the Potara fusion is stronger than regular fusion dance. The whole point of Potara initially was being stuck forever like that. Gogeta might just last 15 secs which is more than enough in db time.
Pretty sure potara fusion was explicitly mentioned to be more potent than the dance on introduction. The being stuck forever was a drawback at introduction, not a benefit

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
This makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking hyped for the movie, I love Gogeta, making him canon and as a god would be amazing

SieteBlanco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gogeta? Lame, I was hoping to see the much better Ultra Instinct in the movie. I guess Broly just isn't as strong as Jiren.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Everything about this movie sounds like a lame nostalgia grab. I hope it's good despite that.
It is and i'm okay with that... but also of course I want a good movie, its awesome how soon after Japan, the US is getting the movie, I don't know what they're doing for Europe and others but hopefully its the same, around January

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure potara fusion was explicitly mentioned to be more potent than the dance on introduction. The being stuck forever was a drawback at introduction, not a benefit
That's according to Old Kaioshin, but he was also just trying to sell Goku on Potara fusion so who knows how truthful he was being. Let's also not forget that he forgot that if both people fusing are mortals the fusion isn't permanent.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Gogeta? Lame, I was hoping to see the much better Ultra Instinct in the movie. I guess Broly just isn't as strong as Jiren.
Marketing claims Broly is the strongest foe yet. Don't forget that Whis said it will be harder and harder for Goku to activate UI, so after his big use of completed UI he'll probably need something ridiculous to bring it out unless learns to activate the form on his own.