• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like purposely holding off from completing Dark Souls 3 now that Dark Souls 1 is on the horizon for PS4. I played and beat Dark Souls 2 and I am about 85% done with Dark Souls 3. But I've already seen the lore videos on how it ends so I wonder if I should even bother waiting. lol

I really feel like just going from 1 - 3 in a month, although knowing me I would want to max out my character in each game and it would probably take a long time to even transition to the next one.

SnesCartman

Oct 25, 2017
it's happening guys, this is the right time for me to play dark souls, I have it on pc but for the life of me I can't play it.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm one of the bitter people who don't like the look of Shadow of the Colossus PS4, so I hope it doesn't look too different.

And for the love of God don't mess with the enemy placements.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I just started playing Dark Souls for the first time but I'd get this too. Some dude invaded my game and dropped a +5 lightning scimitar in the first area of the Undead Burg. I did a drop attack on the taurus demon and one-hit him with 1500 damage. Game too easy.

Respawn

Dec 5, 2017
I could be terribly wrong but somehow I feel a Demons Souls remaster is coming with some strong PS4 Pro love at E3. We now have a Dark Souls remaster and money is in these titles.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
We need to see gameplay though. I don't know if it's worth double dipping if it runs not much better than on my 4 years old laptop.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I cannot get into dark souls or bloodborne even though I love hack and slash rpg games . Too difficult and frustrating

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my...if the Dark Souls remastered doesn't have Dark Souls 3 method of preventing twinking....be prepared for a twinkfest. Getting late game gear is very possible before the gargoyles.

Steezus

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Any word on new features or is it just a bundled-in DSfix for PC players?

Oh my...if the Dark Souls remastered doesn't have Dark Souls 3 method of preventing twinking....be prepared for a twinkfest. Getting late game gear is very possible before the gargoyles.

The non-linearity is the best and it's a real shame they got rid of it in all subsequent games.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
I need the same picture in the op but with the name Xenosaga Collection... yes, I'm a broken record lol

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston
I just started playing Dark Souls for the first time but I'd get this too. Some dude invaded my game and dropped a +5 lightning scimitar in the first area of the Undead Burg. I did a drop attack on the taurus demon and one-hit him with 1500 damage. Game too easy.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if they fixed the broken design that players have abused for a long while. Also the totally broken covenant system.

I don't want much changed, but boy was the early game broken from unforseen decisions on weapons and power later.

I used to run in Berg as a SL 0 end game blue and help kinderknights fight off those dastardly end game reds fishing for easy kills. Most of them sucked and we're just looking for easy prey / trolling / shit messenging their victims.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if they fixed the broken design that players have abused for a long while. Also the totally broken covenant system.

I don't want much changed, but boy was the early game broken from unforseen decisions on weapons and power later.

I used to run in Berg as a blue and help kinderknights fight off those dastardly reds fishing for easy kills. Most of them sucked and we're just looking for easy prey / trolling / shit messenging their victims.

Yeah this dude was invading my game and I got a slick backstab on him and he ran out the area I had cleared for us to fight and healed. He eventually killed me because I aggroed some other undead. Where's the honor? what a bitch....

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, 60fps.

A few months ago I did a shieldless run of DS3 and I liked it way more than the more traditional sword+shield style, so that's definitely the way I'll be playing this remaster from the start. Never managed to beat Dark Souls before (stupid Smaug).

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope they add in some measure of dual wielding this time instead of almost any melee weapon being unusable on the left hand