• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised it hasn't leaked. I have a full version of it with complete CGI, music on my phone right now. I've shown some folks, and want to share but don't want to get my friend in trouble. If it's not shown by E3, I will likely just do a private youtube link, sans barn, and then delete after.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JINX

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering whose itchy trigger finger would make this thread first lol. I'm proud of you for holding off Theorry
WkZg.gif

Oct 27, 2017
IMO leaking this stuff during covid and WFH is a shitty thing to do. Presumably this has been lifted from somebody's workstation - The more leaks that happen the more people in the industry will be forced back into the office under the pretense of security

Nov 14, 2017
I honestly thought this was a leaked screenshot from a new Infinite trailer but it's probably just the low quality of the image.