1. 2112

Member OP

https://www.gtplanet.net/mclaren-se...0-and-more-found-in-forza-motorsport-7-files/

"The latest Forza 7 update landed yesterday. While it brought a variety of new cars to the franchise, it’s what Turn 10 has hidden in the files that has us even more excited. As the title implies, there’s a lot of surprises"

Basically TheAdmiester found hidden files in the latest update and found some very British choices, as these have just been added they are brand new and most likely going to be added to the upcoming Forza Horizon game.

In the past Forza Motorsport 6 added a bunch of Australian cars to the game before Forza Horizon 3 was announced, so this could be a pretty good idea of things to come.

Here are some of the cars. All British and all either highly requested cars from the UK audience or goofy/wacky cars fit just right for Forza Horizon.

New additions:

Returning cars:

2. D65

D65

Hmm...

I would like to see London like MSR tho. But I hope it's Japan.

I also don't agree with the logic here.

3. Enazrat

Enazrat
    Banned Member

Huge upgrade on rain if true

4. OI MATE, WELCUM TA HOROYZON

IT'S TOYM TO DROYVE YA CARS

5. principal

principal

u wot m8

6. Sheev

Sheev

Is that a Peel P50? Incredible, day 1 purchase.

7. FairyEmpire

FairyEmpire

Why would this be for the next Forza Horizon though? Couldn't it be files for upcoming Forza 7 DLCs, Forzathons, etc.?

8. Fevaweva

Fevaweva

I thought Forza Horizon was supposed to be the upbeat and colourful companion to the original Forza games. You don't get a lot of that in England and I live here.

9. Tregard

Tregard

This game will be nothing if I'm not able to race a Sinclair C5 through the Bullring in Birmingham

[​IMG]

10. shaneo632

shaneo632

Roundabouts and London buses ftw.

11. If that's true then this guy better be playable!
    [​IMG]

12. Pitchfork

Pitchfork

Oi Oi!

Forza Horizon Essex here we fackin' come!

13. Barnabot

Barnabot

I was so hyped for Japan setting in the past rumours. But now this? Not much.

14. Kolx

Kolx

Yeah, the thing I though about first was a dlc for F7.

15. BMW

BMW

Oh that'll be bad lol.

16. Hodgy

Hodgy

Hope you can do this!

17. Rabid-Coot

Rabid-Coot

Congestion charge micro transactions.

18. GlamFM

GlamFM

Please no.

Not driving on the wrong side of the road twice in a row.

19. isahn

isahn

please, no. I'm tired to keep on the left side :\

20. Septic

Septic

Yup! And tiny roads

21. Starlatine

Starlatine

Forza Horizon: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Showdown

22. Gundam

Gundam

Japan
    Brazil
    UAE
    Eastern Europe
    Planet X
    Sewer City
    The UK

In order from most want to least want

23. Fuck no. I seriously hope that's not the case. Man I wish we had some strong rumours about Japan but instead it's just mostly us fans wishing it's Japan.

24. Klobrille

Klobrille

(Much) more likely the first Forza Motorsport 7 add-on. There is no reason FM7 to download assets from FH4. But I don’t know for sure.

25. Com_Raven

Com_Raven
    Brand Manager Verafied

Maybe I am misreading this, but why would files for a potential FH4 be patched into FM7? Wouldn't it be much more likely that it is a future DLC pack for the game they are put into?

26. Phonomezer

Phonomezer

No, there are 394720957213948130 other games in which you can drive on American roads!

27. Khrol

Khrol

Boring if true

28. Starlatine

Starlatine

people think everything forza is done by the same guy
    not just same studio, also the same person

29. 2112

Member OP

There were hidden files found in FH3 for cars that never made it until FM7. Obviously it's not 100% but just a guess based on the past events.

30. FairyEmpire

FairyEmpire

[​IMG]

31. Serious Sam

Serious Sam

Even as a rumor this is far-fetched, OP. "Evidence" is very weak.

32. I really hope not, sounds super boring but I'm sure a Brit will come and correct me.

33. SK4TE

SK4TE
    Banned Member

Isle of Mann expansion pack with bikes!

34. FreshPots

FreshPots

Stunt events round Basildon yo

35. Darkstorne

Darkstorne

After the Japan rumours... that's tough to swallow, and I live in the UK =P

Scotland would be amazing though, so maybe that's the setting?

[​IMG]

36. Hiraeth

Hiraeth

All jokes aside, there are some great potential places in the UK to draw inspiration from. Wales and The Lake District would make great locales.

37. mclem

mclem

Does the rumour also suggest that it'll be possible to connect it to Forza Horizon 2, but only until an update hits in June next year?

38. Com_Raven

Com_Raven
    Brand Manager Verafied

That was my guess :p

Thanks, that was the missing context then. Still not fully convinced, but it makes a lot more sense if there is precedent.

39. FairyEmpire

FairyEmpire

That's one idea I'd get behind.

40. 2112

Member OP

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they start to add a lot of Australian cars to FM6 before FH3 was even released? I think it's a pretty good hint but hey.

41. Ruruja

Ruruja

I'm a Brit and no you're right, unless it's set in the Scottish highlands it'll be on shit tiny roads full of potholes.

42. jet1911

jet1911

I would loooooove to see Japan but the UK is a pretty cool choice too.

43. mclem

mclem

[​IMG]

It is time.

44. Tregard

Tregard

Northern Ireland expansion with bendy buses!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

45. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester

Both. Forza 6 randomly got a whole load of Aussie cars before anyone knew where FH3 would be set. This is basically more of the same. OP might want to add this point to the post as it explains *why* it suggests this about FH4.

Also, the cars make perfect sense as barn finds or showcase rewards IMO.

EDIT: Also, some Forza DLC tends to include prep for the next game, such as the influx of SUVs and cruising cars in FM7, and track cars like the Radical RXC in FH3. Basically it’s most likely both DLC for FM7 and a prep for FH4, the fact that the cars have a clear theme to them supports he latter.

46. Starlatine

Starlatine

cars =/= hinting locations

maybe microsoft couldnt get the licenses for FH3 in time and just used them in FM7. the two games are still done by different studios so one have nothing to do/hint about the other

47. Mr Delabee

Mr Delabee

Man that real time weather will be something else if it based in ole blighty. Maybe they are going back to FH2 style, although I did love the outback racing in FH3.

Everyone has wanted Japan since Forza Horizon, I’m sure one day it will happen and it will look insane. Xbox Two maybe.

48. Ada

Ada

That would be disappointing.

49. nib95

nib95

That would be incredible! Urban London, plus the beautiful mountains and landscapes of Scotland etc.