• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Britain has plenty of stunning natural beauty to set a game like this in.

As long as they don't set it in somewhere obviously shit like London or Birmingham it'll be absolutely fine.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Welsh valley's is actually a beautiful drive.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Giant leap here.... Why would horizon hints via cars be in for forza 7? Keep in mind forza 7 has yet to get any real dlc so maybe these cars come with a dlc track.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Horizon games have always been focused on scenery. I don't see that changing until the next gen. UK sounds more plausible than Japan to me, simply because Japanese car culture has so many ties to the urban setting.

TheAdmiester

Mar 1, 2018
Giant leap here.... Why would horizon hints via cars be in for forza 7? Keep in mind forza 7 has yet to get any real dlc so maybe these cars come with a dlc track.

Because Horizon 3 hints were in Motorsport 6's DLC cars and this appears to be following suit exactly. OP needs to be updated with this part as otherwise there's no logic behind the rumour.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This better be a thing that happens.

tumblr_inline_nnrlgiEJAd1tqem84_400.gif

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
I don't care where it's at just get rid of the long unskippable intros. I already bought the game you don't need to sale me on the " festival " aspect.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm not sure.

In Forza Horizon 3 the open barren landscape lent itself to that open world feel. I mean there is obviously loads of farm land here In the UK too, but it's not exactly the outback.

Saying that i would play it. It's a shame more games aren't set here.

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This better be a thing that happens.

tumblr_inline_nnrlgiEJAd1tqem84_400.gif

It already happens I FH3, I vividly remember a friend tuning it up in game, we all selected his build, it literally couldn't turn corners without rolling and all we kept saying was "Do a barrel roll."
Played a 4 race championship with it and all of us were in tears laughing so much.

Deleted member 11986

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
Brazil
UAE
Eastern Europe
Planet X
Sewer City
The UK

In order from most want to least want

Brazil has huge ass speed bumpers every corner everywhere. How do you guys think it will be funny running you exotic cars into a huge speed bumper every five seconds? You'll never achieve a no-damage goal in any of your racings. lol

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care where it's at just get rid of the long unskippable intros. I already bought the game you don't need to sale me on the " festival " aspect.

Oh god. That's just made me think. Music festival + cars? It's just crossed my mind that it's conceivable that there would be a nonzero chance of involvement from Chris Evans.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind either Japan or UK, just give me a career mode more like the first game.

Also, rally.

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Bloody hope not, I play Horizon to escape UK's miserable roads.

Scotland on the other hand...

5pectre

Nov 16, 2017
Still crossing my fingers for Japan. Lot's of colorful countrysides, neon cities and windy mountain roads.

M1chl

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Czech Republic
Finally people can stop bitching about too wide roads in Forza...because in UK it's exactly opposite, can't wait to reverse when incoming traffic appears.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
That would be incredible! Urban London, plus the beautiful mountains and landscapes of Scotland etc.

yeah, that would work too.
Plus, it would move Japan to next gen which could be a good thing, in way.

EDIT: Either way, please have proper cities.

EDIT2: And by that i mean PGR3/4 kind of proper.

Granholme

Oct 27, 2017
Fingers crossed this has nothing to do with FH4 and is part of an FM7 expansion with UK street tracks and some of the national tracks like Oulton Park & Thruxton.
Alt take: I'm in the UK and the idea of FH4 being set here = serious deflation

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
That would be awesome. And I live here! Never understood the Japan obsession for this game, personally.

Kyussons

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After the japan rumors this is lame : / after FH3 im tired of driving on the left side of the road, stupid drivatars ai is bad enough let alone my brain not processing driving on the wrong lane.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
(Much) more likely the first Forza Motorsport 7 add-on. There is no reason FM7 to download assets from FH4. But I don't know for sure.
At this point I doubt Forza 7 will get an addon. And a London cab doesn't make sense aside from traffic, which only exists in Horizon. If true, great. London plus countryside, Ireland expansion.