• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I know the other thread was shut because they refused to give sources, so hopefully this one will be adequate but if not I understand.

A writer for the Disney focused website, Disinsider, has denied hearing about a Kingdom Hearts series until today, when he confirmed that he has indeed heard that the series is in development.

Been tagged in Jeremys post (which is true), so here's what I know:

-Kingdom Hearts will be a Disney+ series, not a movie.

-It's animated (CG)

-Disney VO actors are expected to reprise their roles (Jim Cummings, Bill Farmer, Tony Anselmo)

All I know.

Square Enix has apparently been tapped to work on the pilot in Unreal Engine:

There is a #KingdomHearts series in the works at Disney+. Disney originally wanted to make it but that didn't work out, so Square Enix was asked to create a pilot using Unreal Engine. This series is most likely not live-action, but CG animated. They're currently casting.

As for the clickbaity source that started this whole thing?

We Got This Covered said it was live-action two weeks ago. The CG animated pilot has been in the works for far longer than that. We Got This Covered isn't a real source. They guessed and were wrong.

Please try and keep drive-bys and insults about the series outside of this thread.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Mickeynort.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.