• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Only these Spanish sites hearing about TLoU 2 release date makes me believe it's bullshit.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
It doesn't make any sense as they're releasing Death Stranding trailer tomorrow, why not include both of them if they have a state of play?

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Here's some meta port begging for ya ERA, TLoU2 will come to PS5 as well right? You know, kind of like its successor, acting as a launch title of sorts a year down the line in Nov 2020 when PSQuintuple comes?

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit they are doubling down. Guess in a couple of hours, either they are clowns🤡 and destroy their reputation or they end up being right

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Would make for some intense couple of days with death stranding, TloU2, Pokemon, CoD.
If this really is true, I definately am cry since I sold my PS4 some time ago lol.

With that said, I dont really understand the build up to this.. they just had a state of play, then the death stranding teaser just to follow it up with the next big exclusive the very next day.

We'll see, I cant wait to see footage though

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why Sony would want TLOU 2 in the mix with Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed - instead of the 1st half of the year release date that has served their games so well. It would also mean Sony planning for it to come less than a year after Days Gone. A 2020 release would also allow for a multiplayer test the year before (like with Uncharted 4), and the ability to be a PS5 simultaneous launch title.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
they just had a state of play tho, would have made more sense to hold off on that and the ff7 trailer and the do all 3 (ff7, tlou2, death stranding) in one SoP.

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
If true, Sony is banking hard on the State of Play format.
I am from Spain and it is the first time in my life that I hear of "Legion de jugadores".
Yup, same.
Ugh, such an eyeshore.
please spain dont disappoint me.
website says state of play reveal in a few horus, so we shall see.
If there's one thing Spain is good at I can tell you it is disappointing us everyday.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Why are you all trusting our random websites? You're only going to be disappointed.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I'm not sure why Sony would want TLOU 2 in the mix with Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed - instead of the 1st half of the year release date that has served their games so well. It would also mean Sony planning for it to come less than a year after Days Gone. A 2020 release would also allow for a 2019 multiplayer test (like with Uncharted 4), and the ability to be a PS5 simultaneous launch title.
the fact all of their games have launched on early in the year is not because sony wanted to.
uncharted 4 was planned for end of 2015, got delayed
horizon was iirc planned for end of 2016, got delayed
cory mentioned that GoW was originally planned for end of 2017, got delayed.
days gone was planned for late 2018, got delayed.
sony are just more... okay with delaying their titles than other publishers.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'm calling BS on this rumor, but would still like to be proven wrong. We'll know in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.