• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Spanish article source:

Google translated passages:
Today we can confirm thanks to a very reliable source of the company, whose statements coincide with yesterday, that Sony will hold a State of Play on Thursday, May 30. This presentation will have a clear protagonist: The Last of Us 2 will show new material in the form of gameplay and story, in addition to announcing the release date for November of this same year.
In any case, our information indicates that in a matter of hours Sony will announce the aforementioned State of Play.

Welp, we will know soon if their source is bullshit.

Last edited:

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I hope it's true though...

new material in the form of gameplay and history , in addition to announcing the release date for November of this same year .

5fe7d186138cfebc3b4b34f9473a1cd6_w200.gif

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
At least we will end our TLOU2 trailer suffering today if there is no SoP announcement.

And then, we can go back to:
SL0iEWU.gif

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
November is unusual for Sony, but maybe CoD will go with October again.
I would be fine with that anyway.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Why doesnt he have an actual time for the State of Play announcement?

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
I ain't gonna lie, if E3 died for this I'm sad. Very much prefer all the hype to this. But im hopeful for the PS5 reveal event that it lives up to their past E3's.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
please spain dont disappoint me.
website says state of play reveal in a few horus, so we shall see.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
If this turns out to be true, I don't know how I'll be able to focus on anything productive this week.

Aztorian

Jan 3, 2018
I guess we are doing the same thing for Sony Directs now. 12 minutes left till the announcement!

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well, I'd hope so, considering that out of the 4 main titles of last E3 we still haven't gotten the release dates for those that didn't have one at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.