- Mar 14, 2019
Collection of Posts Below (I've also linked to some screenshots of the thread for context to some of the answers):
2 Playstyles (Offensive & Stealth)
- 21 Linear Story Missions (Multiplayer & SplitScreen Coop)
- 16 Side Missions (Multiplayer & SplitScreen Coop)
- Spies vs Mercs (Multiplayer, Lan & Competitive)
- Extract and Escape (Multiplayer, Lan & Competitive)
- Defuse or Eliminate (Multiplayer, Lan & Competitive)
Special destrucable Spies vs Mercs Maps with deployable/destroyable LightSources and Traps which allow for heavy team oriented fights. Mercs can build traps & fortifications, camera's and turrets while spies can hack environments, power grids and merc gadgets and sabotage supply crates.
Classic Ingame Voicechat, Discord/Teamspeak 5 voice Integration
Michael Ironside returns as VA.
Bluebyte only joined the splinter cell team in march so i cant really say alot about the game getting changed. We are mainly here for 3d Assets and props
A curious thing is that the old games are on sale at steam
topic in Reddit