• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's something but it's still not the same. The game would be months old by then. Again, the world would have moved on. I hope it comes out later. It's not like there won't be things to play in the first half of 2020

Didn't the PS4 version of the first game sell more copies than the original PS3 game?

People don't really move on from games of this type. It's going to sell like crazy to both PS4 owners and new PS5 players.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
In for the edition that has a steelbook.

Then I'll get the standard when it's very cheap to add to the collection.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Goty 2020 is going to be a damn slaugherhouse Σ(っ °Д °;)っ

Calling it, game of the century incoming!

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Is anyone else hyped about the onslaught of games starting this August / September lol.

Astral Chain
Links Awakening Remake
Ni No Kuni Remastered
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
COD Modern Warfare
Death Stranding
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Pokemon Sword/Shield
Shenmue 3
Last of Us 2 ? :P
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Animal Crossing
Cyberpunk 2077

.. I am going to go crazy with gaming lol. I have enjoyed the previous years a lot but this is amazing!

Last edited:

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
I would considering how small Sucker Punch is.

They've already been working on it forever, though. Like, they announced it in 2017, and they said that they held back announcing it because they didn't want to announce it too early! I think it's coming sooner than late 2020.

People are saying "why not hold these back for PS5?" but I think chances are good that GoT and TLOU2 have already been pushed passed their original launch target. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were planned to be 2019 titles at some point.

Also:

Planned for H1 2020 according to Schreier

I think he mentioned hearing April at one point and Sony likes releasing games in late April as of late, but maybe it'll be pushed back to May because of Cyberpunk. Still, Q2 is pretty wide open.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NPD will be fun early next year with Cyberpunk, TLoU 2 and VII Remake.

IvanSlavkov

Oct 27, 2017
Bulgaria
4 editions sound dumb.

Tell that to Ubisoft, I swear that with each game they release they try to pump out as much edition and top the previous number.

On topic, this time I will secure the best edition available, statue, artbook, steelcase whatever. Was so disappointed that I missed the first TLOU CE with the statue, only got the EU Joel Edition and the Survival US Edition with the steelcase and artbook.

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
Is anyone else hyped about the onslaught of games starting this August / September lol.

Astral Chain
Links Awakening Remake
Ni No Kuni Remastered
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
COD Modern Warfare
Death Stranding

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Pokemon Sword/Shield
Shenmue 3

Last of Us 2 ? :P
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Animal Crossing
Cyberpunk 2077

.. I am going to go crazy with gaming lol. I have enjoyed the previous years a lot but this is amazing!

not really

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
I really cannot believe i am going to spend next-gen console money on the Ellie edition. This is so fucked up.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Feb to me is perfect. Being my birthday month I can splash in Ellie Edition and the wife can't complain because birthday present haha

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
I hope the Ellie Edition isn't just the Collector's Edition with a statue.
tenor.gif

Jake_brake

Sep 13, 2018
Andddd there it is.

Again to reiterate, I know the teases end here, but I wish there was some sort of timetable laid out. I'll be damned if I'm missing out on it. I bought the Post Pandemic years ago with the original, and it will be no different here. Will be my 2nd collector's anything.

I suppose it's no more than 2 wks away, maybe next week. Guess I'll just have to keep glued to Twitter. And need to make a run to the bank

Oct 25, 2017
And you can use it being your birthday as the reason you're calling off of work, instead of it being so you can play a video game.
I'll probably just put in PTO for that Thursday and Friday. I got a decent amount of it so why not?

You won't wait one year before playing DS, once the hype and scores are out, you are one of us.
You're probably right lol.

I'll still give it a try though!

giphy.gif

Don't forget the Sonic movie too! Lmao
The more, the merrier!

4730104942619525135qj6u.png