• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
So this has been rumored for awhile as part of the deal for having spider man 3 in the MCU.
The rumored scene I'll tag as a spoiler in case.
in this scene spider notices the crimes of carnage and goes to meet / confront Eddie Brock.
The source is we got this covered which I do not know is a reliable source but I'd thought I'd post it.
Also saw this tweet from a journalist asked a sony rep if Tom Holland will appear in Vernon and they responded with a no comment which is an obvious answer but his response is interesting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wegott...cameo-venom-2-reportedly-revealed-marvel/amp/

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo are they retroactively bringing Venom into the MCU then

Like, no alternate universe shenanigans or anything

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Would not be surprised if a holland cameo in ve2om was a part of the negotiations from earlier this year

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
I had a really fun time with the film watching it at home.

This was months after the release whered I'd forgotten about the negativity surrounding the movie.

Most people I talk to had a good time with it.

Hope the sequel is good!

Storybook

Oct 27, 2017
Tom Hardy is a great actor. I'd love it if Sony and Marvel reached some sort of deal to show him in the MCU.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These Sony rumors more often than not end up being false.

Last time it was Tom Holland who was seen on the set of Venom as Peter Parker...

But it was cut by Marvel!

Before, Oscorp from The Amazing Spider-Man was gonna appear in The Avengers skyline...

But it was cut last minute!

Yeah, no. If they ever do a cameo (If ever) probably will have a multiverse excuse to not entangle themselves in Sony businesses. And that's only if they contractually obligated.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo are they retroactively bringing Venom into the MCU then

Like, no alternate universe shenanigans or anything

Could be elseworlds type thing.

Or a netflix MCU/agents of shield type thing where in Venom things are referenced/people should up but for the actual MCU films none of it matters (Iron Fist doesn't matter, Daredevil doesn't matter, Coulson being alive doesn't matter, etc.)

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
We Got This Covered is not a valid source for information and activitly engages in hate movements(Comicgate)

Status
Not open for further replies.