• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

I say allegedly as this seems to be the original source; they say DC Douglas was the one who sent it to them personally. 🤷‍♀️ So take it with a grain of salt.

FFPFuS_WYAUqegx

Last edited:

lucablight

Oct 27, 2017
INB4 DC Douglas is replaced by Reuben Langdon because CAPCPOM won't tolerate immoral people working on their projects.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Could've sworn he was in a cutscene for Separate Ways

Also I can't imagine anyone would keep their name on the shit while leaking it

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Maybe the remake will absorb his parts from Code veronica, which they appear to be skipping, and use them to tie RE4 into the broader story. Because let's be real, it was essentially a spinoff game.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That fan seems like kind of a prick if they're deliberately leaking stuff after being told not to.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Apparently he also confirmed the remake on a public livestream as well, but I can't find a link to it

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I LOVE this concept art for Wesker. RE4R has to be one of the worst kept secrets in gaming lmfao

Saito

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone can find a way to mess up a legendary game it's definitely Capcom.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I don't know if I buy it. I don't see any reason to believe they'd even stick with DC Douglas. Every other character has been recast to work with the new mo-cap tech, right?

rude

Oct 25, 2017
he looks good and I hope the Capcom makes several changes to 4. I don't want to play the exact same game I've already played a thousand times with better graphics.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
looks fucking dope.

Also DC Douglas needs to be the one to voice him. He is Wesker. His performance in RE5 is legit my favorite video-game performance ever. He's so fucking good.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He was in the Mercs mode but also I *think* he was in Separate Ways with Ada. I've only played through that campaign once and I honestly don't really remember (because who else would Ada be in contact with?)
He's in the Separate Ways scenario added in every release after the Gamecube version.

He plays an important role as Ada's handler/contact.
I forgot that mode was a thing, I really should play it soon then

Special Puppy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 12, 2020
They're definitely making the remake less camp than the original right

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
I.... Don't remember Wesker in RE4 at all?

What's the latest rumours or whispers regarding RE4R?

Im guessing it'll being fairly substantial in terms of differences.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
congratulation on the fan who probably fired the actual voice of albert wesker if it's true.

if his voice is replaced because of that guy i'm gonna be assmad

edit: just as i post this i learn that the VA isn't a great guy to begin with, fuck me