• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Update: its not real

kcpgreaxydqe.jpg

psnvb6aridq0.jpg

slfymcv2kddp.jpg

Was posted on Xbox Reddit so not sure how credible this is, hence the rumour tag for now.

Last edited:

lukeskymac

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, what the hell is this. Hopefully it's just some fan-made shots posing as the real thing.

Jaoox

Oct 27, 2017
Was he stung by a bee swarm on the face ?

The background looks good though...

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Bigby went from grizzled badass detective cop to 30-something professional after a long day. Tousle that hair, Bigby. Gotta look good for the office babes.

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck is with his bee sting face and his burger king commercial forearms and hands? Why are they so tiny when everything else is so bulky? Too much chest press.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah idk. Detail and shading looks better, but if there's any Telltale game that needed to retain the hyper stylization, it's Wolff Among Us. Bigby looks soooo weird here.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
I've heard that Telltale is supposed to move from their tech to Unity. Wolf Among Us 2 was mentioned as one of the first games on this new engine. I hope it's not what they had in store. Background is good, but Bigby's design is just weird.

Alethiometer

alt account
Banned
May 29, 2018
He looks stupid af, but I think it's just an art test or something. No way they'd be allowed to publish anything in their portfolio under the NDA and stuff.