• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Went around to my parents house for Sunday lunch today and afterwards we got watching an old episode of CSI, and Willem was in it!

Finally got to see one of the acting stints she boasted about. (she was in for about 5 seconds, 1 tiny line of dialogue)

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Convinced my mom to watch Drag Race with me and she's been loving it surprisingly. Managed to catch the beginning of Season 4 so that's where we are starting.

She loves Latrice, the Dida/Princess lip sync made her get up, she also loves the judges runway commentary lol. Safe to say she's hooked.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Convinced my mom to watch Drag Race with me and she's been loving it surprisingly. Managed to catch the beginning of Season 4 so that's where we are starting.

She loves Latrice, the Dida/Princess lip sync made her get up, she also loves the judges runway commentary lol. Safe to say she's hooked.

You go, mom!

When is the new thread up?

Status
Not open for further replies.