• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
rupauls-drag-race-alls7ieh.jpg

Premiers Friday, December 14th on VH1
Contestants:
  • Farrah Moan
  • Gia Gunn
  • Jasmine Masters
  • Latrice Royale
  • Manila Luzon
  • Monét X Change
  • Monique Heart
  • Naomi Smalls
  • Trinity The Tuck
  • Valentina

Guest Judges:
  • Jenifer Lewis, Ciara, Kacey Musgraves, Gus Kenworthy, Keiynan Lonsdale, Zoë Kravitz, Yvette Nicole Brown, Cecily Strong, Rita Ora, Susanne Bartsch, Ellen Pompeo, Frances Bean Cobain, Felicity Huffman, Jason Wu, Erica Ash

Links:

Please try not to discuss leaked information/placements in this thread. if you must, use clearly marked spoiler tags.

club96

Last edited:

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Raja is still touring right? I need/want more Monah ah Shon varients.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I am here for Manila to snatch this crown.

No more bitter jury nonsense robbing Shangie, please.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to figure out a way to watch this (in Belgium lol), but I'm so excited for this season. I love Monique so much. I hope she gets a chance to shine more than she did on season 10.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Watching Shangela's take on the cast and her suggestion that Valentina should come out to a lipsync with a mask on - then take it off and lipsync - is genius, I hope she does something like this!
That would actually be amazing... But it needs to be the right song, something with enough of a build up at the start of the song to build some tension.

Also unrelated, is this thread not showing up in peoples watched threads or is it just me?

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Started watching this show a week ago during the Logo marathon and I'm addicted now. Wife and I are stoked for the premiere tonight.

Suggested OT Title: We're CuCu for Logo(TV) Tucks

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Farrah is honestly growing on me. Dumb as a rock, but there's a charm to that so far this time lmao

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Monique killing her catchphrases each second the episode plays.
Naomi was yawn.
Gia was really mesmerising, I liked it a lot.
Trinity was hilarious.
Oh poor Farrah, that's must've hurt.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Just got to watch the episode for the second round of presentations and wow, Jasmine sweetie...

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Farrah was moving like she's actually hurt. Hope she's okay :( leg injuries are no joke.

Jasmine just bombed so goddamned hard.

Honestly Trinity's was my favorite. I thought that was hilarious.

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Jasmines was the worst I'm afraid.
Have to agree, Trinity was my favourite, followed by Manilla and Gia.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Reddit is getting most of the spoilers for the first episode right. I won't share spoilers here, but they were very accurate.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
This judging was wild to me. I loved all the safe talents much more than the winners, except Trinity.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Having watched all performances, no one surprised me. There was no Tatianna, Aja, DeLa or Roxxxy.
Trinity was cute.
Monique was ok.
Manila did something different, but her reveal wasn't that much fun.
Naomi did Milk with a reveal.
Latrice did her schtick.
Monét didn't find the note PhiPhi lost years ago and repeated everything we've seen already.
Gia did kinda surprised me, but I expected a twist during her presentation, with something fast paced after halfway through.
Valentina did pretty bad if you ask me, but hey, safe is safe.
Poor Farrah and Jasmine, they did pretty poorly.

Also, the best reads didn't make the cut, watch them here: http://www.vh1.com/video-clips/rzxzrn/rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-reading-is-fundamental

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a decent episode, and I agree with Jasmine going home. I felt for Farrah after that fall.

Oct 27, 2017
Rootin' for Trinity to get really far.
Valentina is, like, one of the few queens who can look fuckin' gorgeous in what is essentially a trash bag. God I love her.
Ooof...as a Farrah fan it was hard to seeing her take that fall...her burlesque show girl number actually started off really fabulous and strong, I feel like it would've have at least netted her a "safe" if it had went smoothly. Honestly the best thing to come out of that mistake was seeing the top queens roll their eyes and go "stop crying, Farrah" whenever she was about to dissolve into a blubbering mess. lol...I hope she didn't hurt herself...

I expected either Jasmine or Gia to leave in the first episode, so I'm not too surprised to see the former go this early.
Speaking of Gia though, I've already had enough of her. She's really gunning for that arrogant, narrow minded bitch edit, and it ain't cute.

Last edited:

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Farrah tried and failed. Jasmine didn't try and still failed. She obviously was the one to go home.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Gia though, I've already had enough of her. She's really gunning for that arrogant, narrow minded bitch edit, and it ain't cute.
Er, everything she said was true, and most of the others agreed with her. She was robbed this episode.
That being said, calling out the white twink who cries all the time is a good way to get haters on Drag Race.

Oct 27, 2017
Er, everything she said was true, and most of the others agreed with her.
Errr, I saw a lot of eye-rolling and annoyed faces pointed her way, it certainly didn't look like all the queens was on board with everything she was saying. And no she wasn't robbed. Gia (and Latrice) most likely dropped her props during the performance and made a few other mistakes that were left out of the final edit. And, honestly, she played that Kabuki act way too straight for a venue like drag race, that shit got a bit dull after a while, gurl.
That being said, calling out the white twink who cries all the time is a good way to get haters on Drag Race.
Oh please, give me a fuckin' break.
I can't wait to see Gia go home now.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Errr, I saw a lot of eye-rolling and annoyed faces pointed her way, it certainly didn't look like all the queens was on board with everything she was saying. And no she wasn't robbed. Gia (and Latrice) most likely dropped her props during the performance and made a few other mistakes that were left out of the final edit. And, honestly, she played that Kabuki act way too straight for a venue like drag race, that shit got a bit dull after a while, gurl.

Oh please, give me a fuckin' break.
I can't wait to see Gia go home now.
??? Did you just link to random redditors saying they 'bet latrice and gia probably'?
Not surpring your so dismisive of the culture or tradition(an old and long revered form of drag.).
Im sure Gia is going soon, but so is Farah and all the other fillers.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
There's obviously a lot of editing going into setting up Gia as a villain (the smile after Farrah fell, really?), but some of it is just her. Her read of Farrah during the mini-challenge was just over the top nasty and rude.

Farrah clocking her during the preview was awesome. C'mon Miss Moan!

Oct 27, 2017
??? Did you just link to random redditors saying they 'bet latrice and gia probably'?
Oh lord. Bitch, all you had to do was click on the link at the top of thread.
It's a tweet from Trinity herself saying that we don't get to see the full performances so we (as audience members) aren't privy to everything the judges see.
It's not hard to deduce that this was in response to Farrah falling and the whole "____got ROBBED!" sentiment going around.

Last edited:

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's obviously a lot of editing going into setting up Gia as a villain (the smile after Farrah fell, really?), but some of it is just her. Her read of Farrah during the mini-challenge was just over the top nasty and rude.

Farrah clocking her during the preview was awesome. C'mon Miss Moan!
Gia's reads were atrocious. It's like she doesn't realize there has to be humor in it.
Oh lord. Bitch, all you had to do was click on the link at the top of thread.
It's a tweet from Trinity herself saying that we don't get to see the full performances so we (as audience members) aren't privy to everything the judges see.
It's not hard to deduce that this was in response to the "____got ROBBED!" sentiment going around.
If you say so.

It doesn't make much sense to edit out a fumble of Gia or Latrice if in fact, they made one, like you seem to want to think. She's not Aquaria or any girl who's been chosen to win.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i'm very mad at jasmine. did you think you were gonna come up there, talk about bad breath and eating ass and that's gonna be your talent when everyone else is singing/dancing/burlesquing?

for a minute i was afraid trinity/monique were gonna send farrah home, glad that didn't happen. her performance at least had some effort put into it, unlike jasmine's absolutely zero-effort performance. i love jasmine, but she's not a comedian, just a funny social media personality that's good at saying wacky and random shit and making you laugh. to come up there with no game plan was so bad, and she got what she deserved. i would have liked to have her there for a few more episodes, mostly because of potential funny moments in the confessionals, but whatever. i'm sure she'll come up with excuses for years about how she didn't deserve to go home.

and what's with the judges coming up with reasons why farrah fell? i didn't see any lack of confidence in her performance. she just fell, that can happen to anybody. they're trying to gaslight her into thinking she fell because she was nervous? i didn't get it.

i enjoyed gia's performance, but i really hope she's not gonna turn herself into a villain this season. villaintina is already there. in the preview tho farrah said something that made me a little scared, she said to gia some of us don't have to create storylines to get camera time. i hope she's not referring to gia coming to the show as a transwoman, but i don't know what else she could have meant

my favorite performances were gia and trinity. naomi's act was very boring and she didn't save it with that random reveal either. i wish that was the end of cow references from monique and sponge references from monet but i know there's going to be more. i felt like manilla and latrice weren't really there in this episodes, hoping to see them more in the future.

Last edited:

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
re: spoiler text, I think it's jiust Gia being super OTT shady to a degree that's pretty blatantly artificial

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

re: spoiler text, I think it's jiust Gia being super OTT shady to a degree that's pretty blatantly artificial
that makes sense, hopefully it's that.
i don't know why gia would want to come to the show feeling like she has to fill a role.

That's how I interpreted that as well. I'm living for Farrah calling her out, honestly. Farrah ain't crying no more lol
i hope farrah gets it together and doesn't land in the bottom at least for a few episodes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Monique, glue your wig properly sis! I knew from deliberation that was gonna go places and guess what— it did.

I'm torn on Gia. I think she's being cuntier than she really is but at the same time I think there's some obvious editing at play. That smile when Farrah fell was so transparent.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Also, what happened to Jasmine was same when Trixie did RuPaul, like Shangela said, it's on the Internet for saying you're funny.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also, what happened to Jasmine was same when Trixie did RuPaul, like Shangela said, it's on the Internet for saying you're funny.
She's really likable, but not good for the show imo. She can't take criticism and doesn't want to change herself even a little for the chance to win.

Gradon

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Manila said in an Instagram live after the show that they recorded their talent twice, and that Manila decided to do only one take.

If that's the case, that doesnt bold well for Farrah because unless she refused to do another take then I can't see why they would've chosen the footage of her falling other than to use against her.

Im also of the opinion that Gia is acting bitcher for the camera, her reads and the cut reads are just awkward.

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If that's the case, that doesnt bold well for Farrah because unless she refused to do another take then I can't see why they would've chosen the footage of her falling other than to use against her.
I can see them using the fall footage to explain why she was in the bottom, otherwise it might not make sense especially if they bring it up in the future.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
I was almost sure Jasmine will be the first to go home (as I'm sure many were), she's just not that good of a competitor on this show. And when she said that she's gonna wing it and not prepare anything, you know a trainwreck was on the way.

Am I the only one who thought that Trinity performance was meh? It wasn't anything funny or special, and we've seen her "tuck" it's nothing new.
Valentina was mediocre as fuck.
Naomi's was a bottom 2 performance, the wig reveal at the end barely made it "fine".
Monet was generally half assing it and seemed "not ready", and yes the sponge thing needs to be retired asap,
same with the brown cow shit from Monique, who at least came prepared and her performance was nice.
I thought Gia's deserved to be on the top, it was different from what we usually see and very polished.
Farrah was...meh, maybe if she didn't fall it would've worked out better. Still, these talents were overall poor compared to AS2/3

Here's hoping Manila and Latrice gag us in the coming week, and Trinity doesn't get the "Alaska" treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.