• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I decided to Google Lucien the choreographer because I thought he was pretty cute looking and wanted to know more about him,

And wow, he's said some interesting things..

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's wasn't even 5 minutes of drama i was expecting, there just was no drama lmao.

Ugh and season 11 airs on Thursdays. Ruined.

Last edited:

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When Michelle is yelling "Jigglypuff!" in response to your "Cat" look, you might have screwed up pretty bad.

Monique and Naomi had the best looks by a mile.

Never Forever

Jan 22, 2019
Christ what a diabolical runway and challenge

I think I might be becoming heterosexual

and why is it taking foreveerrrrrrrrrrrr Breastworld flashbacks

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Monique/Trinity seem like the obvious top 2 here based on the challenge.

edit: And Naomi cannot act. At all.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol @ Felicity thinking Naomi didn't put herself enough into the role when the problem was that Naomi was channeling 100% Naomi in the role.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
Monique/Trinity seem like the obvious top 2 here based on the challenge.

edit: And Naomi cannot act. At all.

Trinity did terrible in this challenge! I am fucking baffled by the judges' critiques. This entire episode was a fucking miss for me. I do like Naomi's runway tho, and I thought Monet's was more interesting than the other cat suits.

Dec 6, 2018
Kinda disappointed no one did a black panther party outfit, the literal catsuits bring me back to the bland ass mermaid runway (besides aquaria and maybe asia)

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda disappointed no one did a black panther party outfit, the literal catsuits bring me back to the bland ass mermaid runway (besides aquaria and maybe asia)
Real hard for that to read well on camera dimensionally. We will never see "Cat Runway" again, thankfully.

I actually would not send Latrice home this week out of respect for the positive challenge critique. The other two were definitely the worst two in it.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Trinity did terrible in this challenge! I am fucking baffled by the judges' critiques. This entire episode was a fucking miss for me. I do like Naomi's runway tho, and I thought Monet's was more interesting than the other cat suits.
Trinity and Latrice were terrible. Latrice was literally just being Latrice.

And now we're back to talking about Latrice's legacy and her having a good platform... they're totally gonna push her through to a win, aren't they?

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Manila would've slayed this week's runway shocking a number of zero people.

(check her instagram @manilaluzon, I tried linking it here but it's not working)

Anyway, perched for the Aryan Hall of Fame next week.

Oct 27, 2017
The top 4 is filled with girls that I love, but I feel like Trinity deserves the crown.
Naomi's cat lady lewk was the highlight of tonight's runway for me simply because it was a fashionable, unique outfit in what felt like a sea of low-key furry costumes.
With that said, I still enjoyed Monique and Trinity's low-key furry lewks.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm I like all fours girls but I want a hall of famer that's not a blond white girl but I also think Trinity did really well this season and I love Trinity.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I'm rooting for:

1. Monique. Although bitch stop trying to make goop happen.

2. Trinity. She's never been a fave but the bitch is talented. And I admire her for the fact that she wasn't shady in terms of cutting people, she was a real bitch.

3. Tie for Naomi and Monet. Monet is out of her league, I feel she ain't deserve her wins compared to Monique but ok sis. And Naomi has always been legs and little else for me, sorry bout it. Her meme worthy shit this season ain't enough for me to think she deserves to win.

Also Latrice really committed the biggest robbery this season. The bitch did NOT deserve to make it this far. The Dida Ritz of the season.

Dec 6, 2018
3. Tie for Naomi and Monet. Monet is out of her league, I feel she ain't deserve her wins compared to Monique but ok sis. And Naomi has always been legs and little else for me, sorry bout it. Her meme worthy shit this season ain't enough for me to think she deserves to win.

I would live for the gag of just going fuck it and crowning Naomi and just letting all the people who obsess about track records implode

But yeah Monique has been consistently great, Trinity's charm only really shined in season 9 when everyone else was just walking on eggshells 24/7

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I think Naomi's proved herself outside of memes. Her lipsyncs were the best this season. She's fun and versatile, not at all just a fashion horse.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Monique is my absolute pick, by a huge margin. She is the only fun part of the season at this point, and the only enjoyable moment in this week's challenge. I hope whatever twist happens allows her to win.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Ten minutes in. All those shady bitches crowing at the injustice of Manila's elimination turned me right off. Fuck all those girls. None of them are deserving of the crown after the way they've conducted themselves. Standing with the likes of Chad Michaels, Alaska, and Trixie after that? I think not.

I have a special shitlist set aside solely for Monique's petty obnoxious ass. Monet too. Monet especially, after the lipstick reveal.

This season has jumped the shark. I'm not here to watch the B team limp to the finish line. Send Katya a crown by carrier pigeon and let the remaining queens walk all the way home.

Last edited:

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I hate the way Trinity walks the runway. It's always the same no matter what the theme is. Same with her lip syncs. They are all identical. I get her schtick is that she's like plastic but like literally she moves like she has rust in every single one of her joints. I thought she did horribly in the acting challenge, at least as bad as Naomi. Naomi should have been in the top because her runway look was so strong, but I guess Ru didn't want there to be a chance that it was an all black top 4. I swear to god if Trinity ends up winning...

Latrice... could not be any more boring. Jesus. It's like she was begging them to send her home.

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Ten minutes in. All those shady bitches crowing at the injustice of Manila's elimination turned me right off. Fuck all those girls. None of them are deserving of the crown after the way they've conducted themselves. Standing with the likes of Chad Michaels, Alaska, and Trixie after that? I think not.

I have a special shitlist set aside solely for Monique's petty obnoxious ass. Monet too. Monet especially, after the lipstick reveal.

This season has jumped the shark. I'm not here to watch the B team limp to the finish line. Send Katya a crown by carrier pigeon and let the remaining queens walk all the way home.

This would be the best outcome xD. But i get you, i feel the same, they are all so mediocre, and i don't know why, but i can't stand Monet, she has a terrible walk on the runway, nothing is that good looking and she is just a very cheap version of bob.

@dream
What? Come on... how in the hell should Naomi be in the Top? She was the worst in the acting, like, its just not her, she did what she did with Club96 (which is just her) and played it as SJP... horrible!
But her runway was for me the best.

Blade24070
Same here, i like Trinity, but she always has the same routine, and i find her lipsyncs rather boring.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one who thought Monique should've won that lip sync?
No, I definitely agree with you. Trinity does nothing in her lip syncs. But you know it was the most ~drama~ over who she would pick, since it was basically 100% certain Monique would pick Latrice, even though she tried to pretend like she wasn't sure.

@dream
What? Come on... how in the hell should Naomi be in the Top? She was the worst in the acting, like, its just not her, she did what she did with Club96 (which is just her) and played it as SJP... horrible!
But her runway was for me the best.
You literally said what I said. Her runway was the best and she was just as horrible as Trinity. Trinity was not good, so Naomi should have edged her out with her runway look.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't care who wins at this point. Monet also picking Manila was a bit of a shock honestly. If you are going to complain about people not following rules, shouldn't you follow them too?

Terrible episode, only highlight was Naomi's fashion. I totally thought Trinity would be a the bottom this week when watching the challenge.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You mean Chad who they created All Stars just to give her a crown, Alaska who kept Roxxxy with a bullshit excuse for an easier chance at winning and Trixie who won because of a jury twist? I think they'd all fit right in tbh.

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
No, I definitely agree with you. Trinity does nothing in her lip syncs. But you know it was the most ~drama~ over who she would pick, since it was basically 100% certain Monique would pick Latrice, even though she tried to pretend like she wasn't sure.

You literally said what I said. Her runway was the best and she was just as horrible as Trinity. Trinity was not good, so Naomi should have edged her out with her runway look.

No i didn't say the same, cause she was so much more horrible then all of them, like, if Trinity was -5, Naomi was -30. She is just no actress at all, which is fine, she doesn't have to be.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
I hate acting challenges, they're nearly always shit

Rooting for Monique to win

50679853_384575515652940_6780245208695504662_n.jpg

This is sickening honestly

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
You mean Chad who they created All Stars just to give her a crown, Alaska who kept Roxxxy with a bullshit excuse for an easier chance at winning and Trixie who won because of a jury twist? I think they'd all fit right in tbh.
This is exactly what makes me laugh extremely hard when people cry about the "sanctity" of the crown. Like 5Gs please.

No i didn't say the same, cause she was so much more horrible then all of them, like, if Trinity was -5, Naomi was -30. She is just no actress at all, which is fine, she doesn't have to be.
Lol.......................... ok.

Matt_ yeah, that look is killer. But goddamn I hate those shoes, even though conceptually they are amazing. But it gives me the same visceral instant-hate reaction as when I see like a fursuit.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Any of those three queens have more fierceness and Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent in their left little toenails than the AS4 top 5 combined.

Absolutely, all three previous winners are guilty of their share of bullshit, and at times each benefited from the producers' favor. And yet: Each and every one is a world class entertainer in their own right, with undeniable magnetism and a remarkable personal brand.

Latrice is magnificent, of course, but also stale and entitled. The rest have their strengths but they played a dirty game and none of them have the x-factor of the previous winners. Opinions differ, but I'm not especially interested in seeing any of the remaining queens flounce around like they're hot stuff and star in their own contrived WOW show.

I hate acting challenges, they're nearly always shit

Rooting for Monique to win

50679853_384575515652940_6780245208695504662_n.jpg

This is sickening honestly
Damn. That's how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.