• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Monique is probably my favourite competitor right now, the only thing that makes me second guess that is I haven't LOVED her runway looks compared to some of the other queens which is unfortunate because I love Monique.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
77sC8utiYbCp_Pu4gQDv_G-Pdyl3VI2mZfpmEDlXE_Y.jpg

Omg lol.
For those that don't know, blizz is taking Symmetra from support category to defense in Overwatch.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
As soon as I saw Monet's ill-fitting outfit I knew she'd be lipsyncing. Mayhem's outfit was rightfully read for being confusing and her lipsync was so off the mark - this is definately the song you pull out the comedy for.

I kinda warmed to Eureka a bit this episode, her runway was great, I would've liked bigger hair, more like Blair's but I've liked a lot of her references on the runway this season, her swimwear one last episode was good too and was really well proportioned. The Vixen's face when she won was priceless, suck those lemons bitch! She could've been more cordial to Eureka when she came over to clear the air too, I think she'll watch this and realise she could do to chill out a bit more and pick her battles.

The one hour per episode this season is giving them time to put back in the parts of the show that have been shrinking in recent seasons - the Runway and the workroom and it really benefits.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
The disheartening thing about Monet is how during Untucked she keeps saying she doesn't know what she's doing wrong even after the critiques.

I hope she bounces back and isn't already hitting a ceiling this season.
The one hour per episode this season is giving them time to put back in the parts of the show that have been shrinking in recent seasons - the Runway and the workroom and it really benefits.
It really is giving each episode time to breathe. Another thing I noticed is that the edit is flowing much better too. I've been seeing way less of those takes where the queens are clearly reacting to something else than what's being said, or the ones where they manufacture awkward pauses.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Early predictions for top 3?

I guess Cracker, Aquaria and Eureka.
i really really really hope that two of the spots on top three aren't dedicated to cracker and aquaria.
i think one of those two will end up on top 3 for sure. i'm guessing monique's personality can take her to top 3 too.

edit: oh yeah, asia is for sure top 3 material

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Asia I still haven't made my mind up on, I think she had a lucky break the week she won with her chicken outfit, she hasn't been up to scratch since then.

Monique actually I think will be in the top 3 so I'll take Eureka out and put her in.

The judges seem to really love Cracker and Aquaria.

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i think eureka's story will just end up being that she had to leave the show because of an injury, but came back and went further this time. i expect her to go home in the next couple of episodes. the win they gave her this episode was the happy ending to her story.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I haven't got a clue this season tbh. I don't think Blair, Vixen or Kameron will get there - Kameron btw has had some really polished looks, I just don't think she makes great TV because of her more, levelled personality.

Is Monet gonna pull through and do a Trixie in AS3? Monique is always great in challenges and personality-wise, but has questionable runways. I agree either Aquaria or Cracker will get there, but not both hopefully.

Deleted member 33798

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
I could see a Cracker/Aquaria/Monique/Asia Top 4. Kameron has some interesting looks (that Lisa Frank fairy fantasy was everything!), but I'm not sure if she has what it takes to go all the way.

Monique is probably my favourite competitor right now, the only thing that makes me second guess that is I haven't LOVED her runway looks compared to some of the other queens which is unfortunate because I love Monique.

But that brown cow was STUNNING!

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Currently my personal Top 3 is Monique, Cracker and Eureka - they are just so fun to watch. Monique in particular I'm really hoping will start shining more, because her face and expressions are just amazing, but she hasn't wowed yet. Aquaria does well in challenges, but I just can't connect to her personality and end up not rooting for her at all.

Alternade

Oct 27, 2017
How anyone can like Eureka is beyond me. She is a yippy twink stuck in a barrel of a body with little to no fashion sense or talent.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mind Eureka on the show, but I've had to stop following her on insta because she just doesn't shut up.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I think her looks have been way better this year. That thing she wore last year the episode she went home was terrible. Those fucking hair loaves though, I was over them the first time I saw them.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How anyone can like Eureka is beyond me. She is a yippy twink stuck in a barrel of a body with little to no fashion sense or talent.
i like her because she's a big queen but has a good fashion sense and tries different things and never uses being big as an excuse for looking bad. most other big queens have one or two looks that "work for them" and stick to those. i don't mind her personality either.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a Eureka Stan but I agree that her fashion sense is way better than previous bigger queens. Latrice is the only one that really comes close but even she had less diversity to her silhouette compared to Eureka.

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
I still don't know how did Darienne push her way to the top 4 with half her outfits being Homer Simpson's flower tunic with stuff glued on top.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know how did Darienne push her way to the top 4 with half her outfits being Homer Simpson's flower tunic with stuff glued on top.
The storyline writers desperate to manufacture her supposed drama with DeLa and give the two a "climactic" finale saw to that quite handily

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So after threatening to shoot people Tyra Sanchez is now making not so vague bomb threats after being banned from Dragcon.
rNso4VCh.jpg

WG3NFHil.jpg

Seriously crossed the line

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Ru's either not recognizing any of this shit, or they'll do something really extra and crown Raven one of these days.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately I'm quite late to the party of watching this show so I don't really know a lot about this Tyra except that she won season 2.

Is she full on cray cray?

Deleted member 26768

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Unfortunately I'm quite late to the party of watching this show so I don't really know a lot about this Tyra except that she won season 2.

Is she full on cray cray?
She has been losing it slowly overtime going in overdrive since last year starting with iconic moments like declaring Morgan McMichaels dead. In no way can her recent actions be denied as anything else than horrible but at the same time i think it is important to realise that the Tyra Sanchez we have now is a result of years of circlejerking that Raven should have won (not true) and hating on her in general.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
She has been losing it slowly overtime going in overdrive since last year starting with iconic moments like declaring Morgan McMichaels dead. In no way can her recent actions be denied as anything else than horrible but at the same time i think it is important to realise that the Tyra Sanchez we have now is a result of years of circlejerking that Raven should have won (not true) and hating on her in general.
She seemed like a horrible person even back then though? And nothing I have seen of her since has convinced me otherwise

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm not a Eureka Stan but I agree that her fashion sense is way better than previous bigger queens. Latrice is the only one that really comes close but even she had less diversity to her silhouette compared to Eureka.

I thought Jaidynn Diore Fierce had some great looks and she knew how to fit an outfit and get a nice silhouette.

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh...
Tyra Sanchez is gorgeous and I legitimately love her drag, I want to support her career without feeling conflicted, but good lord...she's out of her god damn mind threatening other queens and posting crazy stuff like that. It's sad really.
Especially when you think about the fact that she's a single father (afaik)...hopefully this all blows over and she works out her issues in therapy.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Someone reported this to the authorities, right? He needs to be in jail for this.
I fully agree. Threatening violence like this is not a joke, if I was going I would genuinely have the fear now and that's no way to live. Not only is is a threat, but also inspires someone crazy enough who follows her to do it and reinforces their impulses. It simply can't be dismissed.