• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Cast looks bland and uninspired after the intro. Oddly/Scarlet Envy/Rajah/Brooke Lynn ALL seem like boring filler queens. I can already tell Soju is going to be eliminated within the first 3 episodes; no presence or impacT in that intro despite being a big YouTuber.

When is Drag Race UK

Yvie and Brooke, filler? Really?

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cast looks bland and uninspired after the intro. Oddly/Scarlet Envy/Rajah/Brooke Lynn ALL seem like boring filler queens. I can already tell Soju is going to be eliminated within the first 3 episodes; no presence or impacT in that intro despite being a big YouTuber.

When is Drag Race UK
7ElA.gif

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the heavy legacy theme this season (an O'Hara/Davenports, a Montrese, an Edwards (P.T.), 2 Davenports) was a result of Vanessa being re-cast.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
After looking at a few of Soju's youtube videos, I have a bad feeling that she's not going to make it very far if there's any highly mobile physical challenges. At least they learned to never have cheerleading ever again.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After looking at a few of Soju's youtube videos, I have a bad feeling that she's not going to make it very far if there's any highly mobile physical challenges. At least they learned to never have cheerleading ever again.
Monet/Trinity pointed out Ariel's look is a bad opening look choice because it's a nightmare if she has to do a gimmick photoshoot in it.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Did they release a preview of the first episode or something? I'm seeing a lot of chatter about the intro looks.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Today is the S11 premiere and this is the most underwhelmed I've been for a premiere since I've started watching Drag Race.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I watched the entrances, wtf Shuga can't be 40 she looks incredible (and hot)

Kahanna is so hot in boy mode, wig.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks you guys <3 glad you like it!
Also maybe I'm crazy but I feel like boy Honey looks like the love child of Todrick and Tyler the Creator.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I just hate that they're airing them on Thursdays; I have work the next day and they air at 1am my time.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Netflix LatAm just posted a message on the RPDR page: "New Episode Coming March 7"

They only have up to Season 9... so I'm hoping that it's not just Season 10 that they'll posting... and it'll be like All Stars where there the episode was posted the following day.

EDIT: If the premiere is today, then they'll be a week late. That's okay. I'd rather wait a week than not getting them at all.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Netflix LatAm just posted a message on the RPDR page: "New Episode Coming March 7"

They only have up to Season 9... so I'm hoping that it's not just Season 10 that they'll posting... and it'll be like All Stars where there the episode was posted the following day.

EDIT: If the premiere is today, then they'll be a week late. That's okay. I'd rather wait a week than not getting them at all.

I believe it'll air a week later like the message says, which is a shame. At least I can watch live on the VH1 website even if I'm outside the US.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Makeup is a magical substance! ;) I was more surprised that Shuga had only started doing drag so recently.

I meant in boy mode. Yeah I'm sure they're wearing make up for the confessional but like when you're 40, you're 40. Shuga doesn't look like a 40 year old man. Maybe she had work done, who knows? Everyone seemingly do Botox these days.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
I meant in boy mode. Yeah I'm sure they're wearing make up for the confessional but like when you're 40, you're 40. Shuga doesn't look like a 40 year old man. Maybe she had work done, who knows? Everyone seemingly do Botox these days.

I feel bad when I go to my GP doc and there's signs and fliers for botox everywhere. I have not yet hopped on that train, hehe.
I assume even in boy mode confessionals they have full TV makeup on, which hides a lot of the small wrinkles and skin coloration that gives away your age. Though Honey doesn't look anywhere near her age either.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
First episode mini challenge spoiler:

Last year, there was a rumor about a S11 and AS4 crossover of sorts and it seems that's where the Jasmine Masters appearance from the super trailer is from.

Now it's Manila and Honey Davenport.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Brooke Lynn doing impressions of Silky is becoming my one of my fave things lol.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would have loved to see Vanjie's head turning 90 degrees clockwise as Kahanna tried to blame it on having a DR drag mother lol.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Brooke is my winner for tonight. Silky is getting a bad edit for trying to get all that attention on her. Poor Soju baby dug her own grave by saying that she doesn't sew in from of seven cameras and all the other contestants.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Judging from this episode A'keria and Yvie are my favorite. Brooke was oddly quite for this episode even tho she won.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess the key to not getting eliminated in the first challenge is to have an outfit with some type of form/shape to it. I can see what Soju was trying to do...but the dress just didn't look all that flattering.

Good premiere all around. I do enjoy Silky, but I can see why she could get on your nerves after a while.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
Not at all shocked that Brooke is turning it out right from the start. She has screamed "top 4" to me since the reveal. (Though last season's first episode challenge winner was...Mayhem, lol)

Can't imagine Mercedes making it past week two. The edit honey, the edit.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
Seriously TMI in Untucked, Soju. And Silky really does need to take it down a notch or two, so she doesn't get the annoying big girl edit like Eureka.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
Soju really rubbed me the wrong way. Like, gross.

Curious what bothered you to this extent, unless you meant her graphic oversharing... which is fair, lol.

I actually liked Miley's advice to the queens a lot, because it's kinda my own way of judging the queens, but I found it kind of ironic that she was talking about "just be yourself" after her tryhard shit a few years ago but eehhh no matter. She was clearly a genuine fan of the show and that's always cool to see.

I'm sad Soju is gone :( But it was sort of obvious with the way everyone kept warning her. I thought her look was just ok save the horrible knotting in the back, but her lip sync was DOA. I had hoped she might live to fight another episode but that did her in. We just have so few Asian queens... it was nice having two for a minute there.

Also the fuck, they finally brought back Ongina and couldn't give us longer than 3 seconds of footage?! What?!

I'm torn on Silky, I like her but... I also can understand why her behavior might drive some of the other queens nuts when you're alreay stressed. She seems like a nice gal tho, and I don't want her made out to be the villain already, or LaGanja'd by the production.

I haven't seen too much Lisa Frank in Ariel's aesthetic yet, I need her to make good on that.

So far Vanjie is my favorite off the strength of that personality alone, hehe. I love her. Glad to see she stepped her pussy up in her off time, though I honestly loved her last season and didn't think the pink ball of flowers should have been enough to send her home.