• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Where's Silky's Charisma?
I'll admit that she has little imo based on the show. But if everything you experience of her is on stage,and in small doses (Ru's perspective and live shows), you can't deny it's there.

I really don't want her to be rewarded for how she's been acting in the workroom and on Untucked, especially with the sexual assault allegations unaddressed, but that's my objective take.

Zyrokai

Nov 1, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I'm upset with the Shuga stuff as well. She was robbed.

I just want Yvie to go home. Her personality is so awful that I just can't stand seeing her do so well. And her runways are ugly.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Here's the tee:
  1. As much as I don't want her to get to top 4, Silky will end up being in the finale because she has the C.U.N.T.
  2. I've disappointed in Vanjie in the past few episode, but has a double dose of C.U.N.T.. She's simply a great entertainer and an amazing lip-syncher, especially in the live performances I've seen. No amount of repetitive swimsuits, corsets and bad acting challenges will change that. She will be in the top 4.
  3. My ideal top 4 on the other hand are: Brooklyn, Vanjie, Akeria and Yvie.
  4. Knowing Ru's business sense and post show priorities of my Top 4, Brooklyn and Vanjie has a real chance of being winners.
  5. I think the winner is going to be a toss up between Silky, Vanjie and Brooklyn.
  6. Brooklyn is objectively the most deserving.

I'm not saying this to be mean but you're delusional if you think Vanjie has a chance at winning, cyst. Unless the bitch starts making some actual magic happening, she's going home next week, bookmark me.

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
All of that came out after filming.

For an example of how awkward the format is- just look to last year where they had to make Eureka/Aquaria a tie after Asia's butterfly-gate because they lost the only other person they were willing to crown.
Exactly. This is the reason for the amplified rigga morris, they want 3 of the top 4 to be people they're genuinely willing to crown without resorting to awkward lipsync editing and a "tie" (lol I keep imagining how hilarious it woulda been if Kameron and Eureka were the top 2 last season).

This way even if Silky wins first round in the finale, the alternative (Akeria, Brooke or Yvie) are crownable. Don't think Nina would survive the final ball challenge and Silky has production armour.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
I'm not saying this to be mean but you're delusional if you think Vanjie has a chance at winning, cyst. Unless the bitch starts making some actual magic happening, she's going home next week, bookmark me.

I know it's all rigged but Vanjie can send homeat least A'keria by lip-synching, probably Nina and Silky too.

Vanjie was a back up dancer prior to being a queen so she can probably outstage/outdance a couple of the remaning queens. It would take Brooke and probably Yvie to send her home.

of course Ru does whatever she wants so what do I know

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I know it's all rigged but Vanjie can send homeat least A'keria by lip-synching, probably Nina and Silky too.

Vanjie was a back up dancer prior to being a queen so she can probably outstage/outdance a couple of the remaning queens. It would take Brooke and probably Yvie to send her home.

of course Ru does whatever she wants so what do I know

She also went home first on her original season so she can also lose a lip sync.

I just accidentally read some spoilers for next episode so I think I know who's going home next (no spoilers).

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
She also went home first on her original season so she can also lose a lip sync.

I feel like her elimination on S10 was like Scarlet's on this one. like, she did so bad on the whole episode that the lip-synching was mere protocole, Ru was just waiting for the song to end to sashay her the fuck away regardless of perfomance during the LSFYL

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I want her to go home at this point, but don't underestimate Ru's desire to cash in on a marketable brand. I hope to be proven wrong.

ToTheMoon

Oct 27, 2017
People legitimately thought Vanje's lip-sync was good? To me it was just monotonous albeit slowly escalating jerking.

I thought it was slightly better than Shuga's, but that's might just be the editing (there were multiple shots of Vanjie followed by shots of the judges smiling in the second half).

If it were up to me, I would call the lipsync a tie and then give the win to Shuga based on track record and performance in the challenge. But, of course, if it were up to me then Shuga wouldn't have been lipsyncing to begin with.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Vanjie is this season's Miz Cracker.

I've seen this often on youtube comments "X Y queen is/was X Y season Miz Cracker".

having not seen S10, what does that mean?

a "I barely survive every week" queen wouldn't make sense cause wikipedia says cracker lip-synched only once and near the end so what is it?

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen this often on youtube comments "X Y queen is/was X Y season Miz Cracker".

having not seen S10, what does that mean?

a "I barely survive every week" queen wouldn't make sense cause wikipedia says cracker lip-synched only once and near the end so what is it?

Not sure? Miz Cracker had high expectations going in but her run was fairly average with one win late into the game.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Every once in a while, I just stop and think about Tyra's Ladyboy performance.
Same.

Derrick being in this week's GNTM also reminded me of the glory of Dragometry.

8yP2qg.gif

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
Vanjie has been so underwhelming for me this season, but I know they're keeping her around for the narration. Hoping for a Nina/Yvie/Brooke/A'keria Top 4, but who knows...

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Vanjie has been so underwhelming for me this season, but I know they're keeping her around for the narration. Hoping for a Nina/Yvie/Brooke/A'keria Top 4, but who knows...

Same. I wouldn't mind Vanjie in the top 4 theoretically but she's just been so underwhelming. I was expecting her to slay like Eureka did, but performance wise she's been fairly mediocre. I'm also convinced Silky is making top 4, and from the ones you listed I feel like Nina is most likely to go.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
After watching the episode I can see why Shugah was in the bottom 3, but I thought Vanjie and Yvie did worse and should've been the bottom two. There was definate plot armour here for Yvie - I think they went the safer route of having Vanjie lipsync since a) she's already in the bottom for the same notes last week and b) it was a safer gamble that she'd win the lipsync. I was surprised Silky was bottom 3 over Yvie, probably to give her a kick in the pants, which probably didn't work - she still had that stank face about it.

I felt bad for Shugah and didn't think she did that bad in the challenge.... but she is very one note in challenges (like Vanjie) and I agreed with Michelle about her runway look. Her "Oh honey...." vocal crutch stuff is kinda dull, I don't think she has a very developed character. She gives me a mix of Alexis Mateo and Mrs Kasha Davis. Nice but not CUNT.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I spotted a new guy in the pit crew line up this week who was god damn hot.

I also have a crush on the producer who we see making the 5 minute call on Untucked.

I think I'm just generally horny it seems.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
I spotted a new guy in the pit crew line up this week who was god damn hot.

I also have a crush on the producer who we see making the 5 minute call on Untucked.

I think I'm just generally horny it seems.

Thank you for reminding me to celebrate the fact that they brought my mans Wilson out after benching him for so many episodes. That fucking jaw and those lips... he looks like a goddamn comic book character. Put him in the permanent rotation Ru, I'm begging you.

Sorry for image size, I have no idea how to get it down smaller.

z3.jpg

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for reminding me to celebrate the fact that they brought my mans Wilson out after benching him for so many episodes. That fucking jaw and those lips... he looks like a goddamn comic book character. Put him in the permanent rotation Ru, I'm begging you.

Sorry for image size, I have no idea how to get it down smaller.

z3.jpg

You really don't need to apologise 🤤

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen hairier boiled eggs, but I suppose on the limited body type you get in the pit crew he's a gorilla.

I mean he's not a bear but he's decently hairy. Shawn is like the only "diverse" body type in the lineup since he's not in the shape he was before (he is 40+ after all, then again Jason is 38 I think) and has hair.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Also, have you guys seen Shawn's business? He did a photoshoot a few years ago, you can easily find it online.

By the way:

4nlz230qlgw21.jpg

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Out of interest, have any of you ever met any of the queens from any season? If so, what were they like?

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Out of interest, have any of you ever met any of the queens from any season? If so, what were they like?

I've met Katya and Trixie. Katya asked me a really weird question but I can't remember what it was now. Trixie was unbelievably nice and complimented me so much, she loved my partners Kingdom Hearts necklace too, it was a lovely experience.

And then when I was going Katya said something along the lines of she 'hopes I get my pussy serviced' that night. 🤣 it was Valentine's Day so.

My partner has met Latrice, Manila and William. Manila burped in his face by accident lol.
I tend not to buy meet and greets because I'm too nervous meeting people anyways never mind famous people lol.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Ginger Minj, Thorgy Thor, Derrick Barry, Kim Chi, Naomi Smalls, Chi Chi Devayne, Latrice Royale, Manila Luzon, Willam, Mimi Imfurst, Darienne Lake, Sasha Velour, Shea Coulee, Trinity Taylor, Farrah Moan, Aja, Eureka, Kimora Blac, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo, Dusty Ray Bottoms, Blair St. Clair, Monique Heart, The Vixen, Monet X Change, Miz Cracker, Raja, Bob the Drag Queen, Jinkx Monsoon, Detox, Trixie Mattel, and Lady Bunny if you count her.

I've seen a lot more live but didn't have a chance to meet them.

Best: Thorgy, Ginger, Chi Chi, Naomi, Manila, Willam, Shea, Aja, Jinkx, Bob, Detox, Bunny. Trixie and Raja too if you actually have something to say to them that's not the usual deer in headlights fan "I love you"

Worst: Mimi

Detox and Bob are the ones I've spent the most time with as they were on the Kesha Cruise with me. It was super surreal to just, like, be on a beach with Bob and his fiance right next to you and Detox posing for Instagram pictures a dozen yards away.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Ginger Minj, Thorgy Thor, Derrick Barry, Kim Chi, Naomi Smalls, Chi Chi Devayne, Latrice Royale, Manila Luzon, Willam, Mimi Imfurst, Darienne Lake, Sasha Velour, Shea Coulee, Trinity Taylor, Farrah Moan, Aja, Eureka, Kimora Blac, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo, Dusty Ray Bottoms, Blair St. Clair, Monique Heart, The Vixen, Monet X Change, Miz Cracker, Raja, Bob the Drag Queen, Jinkx Monsoon, Detox, Trixie Mattel, and Lady Bunny if you count her.

Best: Thorgy, Ginger, Chi Chi, Naomi, Manila, Willam, Shea, Aja, Jinkx, Bob, Detox, Bunny. Trixie and Raja too if you actually have something to say to them that's not the usual deer in headlights fan "I love you"

Detox and Bob are the ones I've spent the most time with as they were on the Kesha Cruise with me. It was super surreal to just, like, be on a beach with Bob and his fiance right next to you and Detox posing for Instagram pictures a dozen yards away.

Spill the tea on Mimi, cyst.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017

Wow that's quite an impressive list!

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Spill the tea on Mimi, cyst.
LOL girl didn't talk to anyone and just generally looked pissed the entire time. She kept calling over to her manager and whispering. Every photo she took with people her "smile" was just her opening her mouth and nothing else on her face changed. Open your mouth like you're taking an average sized bite of food off a fork. That was her smile.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
a friend of mine went to a M&G for Alyssa Edwards but said it sucked.

poorly organized and no talk with her at all.

he has no opinion on whether she's nice or not but he did say "never again"