• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
If the finale still comes down to a series of lipsyncs, then Yvie would seem to have a huge advantage. Her contortions definitely can't be copied by anyone else and I'm already rolling my eyes at the thought of what tired (or awkwardly failed) reveals we'll have to sit through from the other three. Sasha killed that game for many seasons to come.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
If the finale still comes down to a series of lipsyncs, then Yvie would seem to have a huge advantage. Her contortions definitely can't be copied by anyone else and I'm already rolling my eyes at the thought of what tired (or awkwardly failed) reveals we'll have to sit through from the other three. Sasha killed that game for many seasons to come.

As we saw, her only real competitor is Brooke when it comes to lipsyncing.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Silky still being in gives me pause as to if I'll even watch the finale.
Yeah but silkie can't perform. There's no way they can try and bullshit her way into the final 2.

I am enjoying how yvie had a condition that made her fragile and susceptible to injuries at the beginning of the season but know it allows her to contort without issue.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but silkie can't perform. There's no way they can try and bullshit her way into the final 2.

I am enjoying how yvie had a condition that made her fragile and susceptible to injuries at the beginning of the season but know it allows her to contort without issue.
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is a real condition. Google it and fuck off with this ableist bullshit. It could be that they either tailored the routine to be better for her knees/kept her condition in mind and/or just didn't include if she had any other issues because it didn't fit with the story line. People are sometimes in pain constantly and just hide it too, which she has said before that she has done. So maybe don't act like you know that she isn't having any issues. I'm not even an Yvie stan but jfc I can't stand when people act like just because someone looks fine they are fine. Some disabilities are invisible.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Reported by newspapers - PR for Maisie says she's the first announcement, but there's been a bunch of names floating around that I imagine will be confirmed shortly.

Ah, makes sense. I'm excited for the UK edition to start, but I read a rumour it might not be until September ugh.

Oh and nice name by the way ;) You spell Jonathan the same way I do.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Any news / spoilers on AS5 ? I heard on a podcast that they started shooting it, but reddit is surprisingly absent of spoilers.

I'm too scared to go on the /SpoiledDragRace sub, but Cracker is postponing the New Zealand/Australian leg of her tour "due to an unavoidable conflict". It still seems a bit too soon for her tbh (I thought the same about Monét tho), but yeah.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
It will be interesting to see how they work the dates between Drag Race UK and AS5. Do you think they will treat the UK version as a full version and show it on VH1?

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
as for AS5, I don't think I need to see any S11 queens there. Maybe Yvie for the runways

from past seasons... I guess I'd like to see Ongina or Adore Delano (2nd chance) in there. Blair st. claire too, by now she must have stepped up her drag.

Shea and Cracker seem like a lock for AS5

if silky's gonna be in it then we need another super fierce queen that will tell her to shut the fuck up.

or maybe put there Eureka to make them clash.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Dream AS5 cast
  • Miz Cracker
  • Shea Coulee
  • Ivy Winters
  • April Carrión (will never happen)
  • Courtney Act (will never happen)
  • Alexis Michelle
  • Mayhem Miller
  • Blair St. Claire
  • Kim Chi
  • Acid Betty
  • Miss Fame
  • Delta Work
  • Ongina

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
You can bet Scarlet, Nina and Shuga are coming back, either on this or the next All-Stars season.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
You can bet Scarlet, Nina and Shuga are coming back, either on this or the next All-Stars season.

I have the feeling that before they choose any of those three, they'll chose Vanjie.

admittedly, at best she'll be early-elimination filler with her crappy runways but All-stars editions need filler queens too.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
as for AS5, I don't think I need to see any S11 queens there. Maybe Yvie for the runways

from past seasons... I guess I'd like to see Ongina or Adore Delano (2nd chance) in there. Blair st. claire too, by now she must have stepped up her drag.

Shea and Cracker seem like a lock for AS5

if silky's gonna be in it then we need another super fierce queen that will tell her to shut the fuck up.

or maybe put there Eureka to make them clash.
Blaire St. Claire's newer stuff is super different from when they were on the show, it's like night and day

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Ableism
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is a real condition. Google it and fuck off with this ableist bullshit. It could be that they either tailored the routine to be better for her knees/kept her condition in mind and/or just didn't include if she had any other issues because it didn't fit with the story line. People are sometimes in pain constantly and just hide it too, which she has said before that she has done. So maybe don't act like you know that she isn't having any issues. I'm not even an Yvie stan but jfc I can't stand when people act like just because someone looks fine they are fine. Some disabilities are invisible.
Damn you took this too personal. I know exactly what it is.

Don't care what you have. Using health concerns strategically is a bullshit move in any aspect of life including work which is what this is. That's all.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So if they don't choose to air Yvie saying that she hurt herself due to her condition it must mean she's lying and using her chronic condition that will eventually end her career strategically?

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Damn you took this too personal. I know exactly what it is.

Don't care what you have. Using health concerns strategically is a bullshit move in any aspect of life including work which is what this is. That's all.
they was likely in pain after doing anything that involved using their hyperflexibility. Are they going to not use it? Of course not, it's a unique attribute that gives them an advantage. Should they have not said anything during things while they were doing practices for things? Fuck no, always inform people that "Hey, I can do this, but I'm going to move a little slower the next day." or "I understand what you want me to do, and I can do it, but if I do it now I won't be able to do it tomorrow".

Health concerns are health concerns, it's not strategic, it's being smart about your health.

She looks fantastic now. Her instagram is bomb.
It's so good now! I saw a picture a few months ago and was just blown away that it was blair, the conceptual makeup and outfits are by and far my favourites.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Apparently Asia O'hara is in there too

She looks fantastic now. Her instagram is bomb.

which is why I want to see here on AS5 now, All stars should be for queens that have spent a couple of years improving and perfecting their drag and made the most out of the spotlight given by the show, she's exactly at that point I think.

question to everyone here: you guys think she is the fishiest queen in all of the RPDR's herstory?? In Trinity's music video people are gagged cause of her "real biological woman" look.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Courtney Act remains the most female looking of all to me . But Blair has improved massively and I'd love to see her on a show again.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

That doesn't make any sense to me. Making people aware of your health is smart.

I just want Ongina in AS already, come on.

Can anyone else win in a season with Shea?

(Who am I kidding, Ru crowning Shea would be too much of the actual correct thing to do, so it's not happening.)

She'll be voted off as the shock elimination.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Yaaaas! It's a bait and switch season. There's no runway or stage. Every episode is a judge Judy challenge.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Tbh I don't trust any queen that says they won't come back. I only trust that queens that we know won't be invited back to not come back. I don't see April coming back because I don't see them asking her back as she doesn't have anything to offer production.

As for Yvie's condition, I was legit scared she was gonna be another Eureka case, so happy she recovered. Especially since I think she has either the highest or second highest chance of being crowned (her and Brooke Lyn).

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
She'll be voted off as the shock elimination.

do3ydxs8zg621.jpg