• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
rpdrotpg06gjkf.png

rpdrotpg1o9kxb.png

rpdrotpg2zijqf.png

rpdrotpg3grj8j.png

rpdrotpg4x0j6t.png

Sneak Peek - First Episode:

Sneak Peek - Second Episode:

Sneak Peek - Third Episode:

Sneak Peek - Fourth Episode:

Sneak Peek - Fifth Episode.

Sneak Peek - Sixth Episode.

Sneak Peek - Seventh Episode.

Sneak Peek - Eighth Episode.

Sneak Peek - Ninth Episode.

Sneak Peek - Tenth Episode.

Sneak Peek - Eleventh Episode.

Thanks egg for the subtitle and all assets/layouts.

Last edited:

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I'm so ready to start fresh after All Stars 4, which was the most frustrating season ever. I don't know anyone from this season except for Ms. Vanjie.

croc

Oct 27, 2017
Indianapolis
Ms Silky is my #1. I'm also rooting for Nina, Yvie, and A'keria. This seems like the most interesting cast in awhile so I'm pretty excited!

The last few seasons all felt like they were pushing towards the whole drag/fashion/instagram aesthetic so it's cool to see this cast being more focused on classic drag styles with all the pageantry. Nina especially feels like such a classic campy queen that we haven't seen in awhile.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
After hearing about some contestants already pulling the "I was on drag race" card to get special treatment, not really interested in this cast.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, not the best fifteen minutes of the show, I'll just say that. And poor Soju is already getting a bad edit.

pinkurocket

Oct 26, 2017
Those promo pics are tragic.
Brooke Lynn Hytes is my fave rn just for being able to look so fierce regardless.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm not watching the preview because I don't want to see the entrance outfits until the episode... but rooting for Brooke Lynn Hytes because Canada.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I am firmly #teamnoone I think the promo pics are super poor, and the interviews have all been super unprofessional and sloppy. Hopefully the actual season is good and the amount of shouting gets reduced from S10. I love some cattiness (like Gia Gunn), but don't need people actually fighting for the drama. I also hope there's a focus on humour and creativity rather than looking pretty.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
rpdr-s11-press-300dpi-white-2.jpg

Watch the first 16 minutes here:

Figured we're long overdue a real S11 thread, if anyone wants to help with images and info while I finish working on it, lemme know.

Thanks egg for the subtitle.

I already have an ot made, I was gonna post it when I get off work in a couple hours lol. 😋 i had said I was gonna make the ot in the old thread :p

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Yay @ the title! :)

I was burned out last year, but I'm not feeling it this year, I'm ready for the new batch. Just finished episode 6 of DR Thailand and was genuinely shocked at the ending. This season I'm enjoying as much as the first, more than AS4 that's for sure.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Nobody is really standing out when I look at that picture above, well except the one who strangely reminds me of Detox.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Subscribed.

Can't wait to watch the preview. With the pre-season stuff, I'm rooting for Yvie, Brooklyn and Nina for now.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
team vanjie and silky. and they seem to be bffs so it just feels right.

all stars 4 was probably the worst season of the show so far. i still haven't been able to care enough to watch the finale.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great OT!

Rooting for Silky, Akeria, Vanjie, and Yvie.

Edit: I'm warming up to Shuga too.

Last edited:

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The editors are going to have a field day with Scarlet Envy just based on that preview holy crap.

Saintz

Oct 27, 2017
Good god, what is Scarlett wearing?! She looked great in the promo and now this. Probably one of the worst entrance looks ever.

Soju looked pretty bad too.

So far I like Shuga, Silky, Yvie and Plastique.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
All Stars 4? Who is that?

I'm excited, normal seasons > All stars.

Team Silky, Vanjie, Akeria, Soju 💞

Im very intrigued by Yvie.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
So after going to the Haters Roast this past weekend, I'm a little more enthused for S11. Miss Vanjie redeemed herself a little bit with her set. I also like Silky and Yvie from the Build video with the cast.

I'm still a little worried that the challenges will be boring like AS4, but we'll see as the season goes on.

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
Looks like an underwhelming cast except for some standouts like Soju and Ms. Vanjie.

But like a few other seasons what might look like underwhelming could be the complete opposite. We'll see.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited for this season because Plastique Tiara is a 100% biological, naturally born, legitimate, god given, humanoid W O M A N.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I hope you guys like the ot once you see it. I rushed to get something done in a few days but wanted to make sure it looked nice.
club 96

Zyrokai

Nov 1, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Nina West is from Columbus which is where I live and she's amazing and does so many great things for this city and charity and for our thriving gay scene and I hope she wins the whole thing that is all run on sentences are fun.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Pretty exciting and diverse cast, this could be a great season (but then again Season 10 looked like a strong season too and it kinda petered out so who knows).

Plastique Tiara looks absolutely stunning.

This is one of the rare time where I don't have an "obvious first out" queen based on the promo, (which is usually completely arbitrary and based on very little I'll give you that), but that could be because those promo looks are pretty meh overall and there isn't anything jumping out as outright terrible.

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Watching that runway video was just so, so bad. It looked like a backyard beauty pageant with the atrocious lighting and claustrophobic set piece boxing the queens together so they had to shuffle down. It honestly was not a good way to inspire me to watch this season but I'll give the first episode or two a go before deciding if I'll just watch it when I have free time instead of live-ish (Australia so delayed).

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe one of the queens is called Rah'jah O Hara.

That is the most unimaginative drag queen name!

Think I'll enter and call myself Aquaria Del Rio.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Cast looks bland and uninspired after the intro. Oddly/Scarlet Envy/Rajah/Brooke Lynn ALL seem like boring filler queens. I can already tell Soju is going to be eliminated within the first 3 episodes; no presence or impacT in that intro despite being a big YouTuber.

When is Drag Race UK