• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Soju relying on her native culture like a crutch during the critique of her ugly dress was one of the most eye roll inducing things in the history of the show.

I was waiting for Ru to yell " I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY GOD DAMN EXCUSES!"

Last edited:

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Pit stop for episode 1 with Farrah Moan and Manila

You can tell Manila likes Nina West, and both hate plastique cause she's so fucking pretty lol.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I thought she did a good job too movement wise, but unfortunately she didn't know the words, which is the kiss of death.

She didn't??? Every time the camera was on she was serving perfect lip sync face, maybe I need to rewatch.

I thought Kahani over danced the fuck outta the song, that shit didn't need all her hip hop dance moves

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Silky needs to shut the hell up.

I cannot believe Nina West wasn't in the bottom two, her dress and make up and just everything about her was absolutely terrible.

And I'm so happy we FINALLY get Untucked on Netflix here in the UK.

DoubleG

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Take Jasmine out too. That lady has nothing to say.
I laughed out loud 😂

Well the first episode felt like going to a friend's birthday party where you just know your friend (Vanjie) and none of the other guest. I felt happy everytime I saw Miss Vanjie and started to miss her when she was out of sight.
I liked her outfit and hope she makes it to top4.
The other queens need to grow on me.
Scarlet out of drag reminded me of Tammy Brown. Scarlet in drag reminded me of Pearl 😅 Kinda liked her.
Brooklyn nailed the Detox look. A deserved win.
Silky is annoying af. Her interaction with Miley was so embarrassing. No class at all. I hope she goes home soon.
Nina needs 5Gs. ASAP. She can do better.
Next week's main challenge looks fun.
After All Stars this really felt freshening.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Scarlet Envy looked fantastic in the challenge, but bombing the entrance look makeup is so weird. It's like anti-prep time Batman.

I cannot believe Nina West wasn't in the bottom two, her dress and make up and just everything about her was absolutely terrible.

Kahanna serving her entrance look immediately earned her that bottom.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Silky is trying way too hard to be this season's meme queen. Chill sis, not everyone can be Monique Heart (I miss her already).

I really liked the photoshoot. I love when previous queens return just to have fun.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Nina's outfit was by far the worst but I'm glad she was protected, think she's got more to offer

God bless that untucked is on Netflix, truly blessed
Glad that the queens have a bit of bite this season

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Silky is trying way too hard to be this season's meme queen. Chill sis, not everyone can be Monique Heart (I miss her already).

I really liked the photoshoot. I love when previous queens return just to have fun.
The brown cow and "stunning" shit felt extremely forced though. She's just as bad, just not as annoying.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Queens trying to force out memes. Meanwhile Naomi Smalls breaths and 3 new memes are created.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
wW23EE7l.jpg

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
She treated this entire thing as a joke and was already cutting corners in the first challenge.

Girl, you're on the biggest platform for drag in the world and you're fawning over boys, wearing FLATS(?????), and resorting to Korean silhouettes so you can skip the basics and then an 11th hour sob story hoping that would grant you sympathy?

She can fuck all the way off, in my opinionata.

Yeah reading your response and others here I can see why people weren't here for it... but I felt for her, like the cyst shit is gross but I feel like she was just an awk queen in over her head. I'd have liked to see how she did the next week but that lip sync just didn't cut it. Glad Nina West lived to fight another day as well, Columbus is only an hour away from me and it's the closest I'll get to a hometown queen since Cincinnati's Penny Tration (an hour in the other direction, and where I went to law school). I can't be having all my Ohio queens first out!!!

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
That pairing makes Photo Review genuinely boring to watch. They toot everything, and then have the strangest random rare boots.

Saw the first episode of season 11 last night, and I liked it. Not in love with any queen, but also don't dislike anyone in particular. Already feels better than season 10 I think, which just didn't work for me for some reason.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Kahanna - entrance outfit, garbage. Runway, trash. Filler queen, she was lucky Soju was so fucking bad at that lipsync.
Mercedes - Boring AF. Bodysuits are a bigger crime on the show than flipping wigs during a lipsync imo, should be instant bottom 2.
Soju - Mess. (but felt for her, wish she had turned the lipsync out as I think she could've stayed)
Nina - Mess. (but I think she will redeem herself, I like her despite her Mimi Imfurst episode one confidence issues)
Silky - Mess. (I like her, but I want just a taste, not force-fed a fucking mouthful)

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I hope they cool it on returning queens for a season. We've had one the last 3 seasons now and Soju was all around completely forgettable. Not exactly the type they will be scrambling to put back on the show again.
I hope so too, but since it's become a tradition basically, and that she has some online following and that cyst shit is gaining some memes already, it wouldn't surprise me.

Nina's outfit was definitely bottom two worthy but at least she put on some effort. Khana just wore her entrance tights with a bra and shorts from her wardrobe and a piece of fabric on her shoulder; Soju just wrapped some tulle and fabric around her and tied it in knots..

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Oh drama!!! What if she won and gets dethroned and it's gonna spoil the season for us?

I mean, I really doubt she won but who knows

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Oh drama!!! What if she won and gets dethroned and it's gonna spoil the season for us?

I mean, I really doubt she won but who knows

Even if she ends up Top 4 / Top 2, they film multiple crowning so they could simply switch the ending for another queen. This is pretty much what happens for AS4, the double-crowning wasn't planned during filming.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, this is wild-- Silky accused of sexual assault.

I hope the whole story comes out about this. After seeing the way she manhandled Miley Cyrus, I wouldn't be shocked to find out it's true.

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/dr...ut-being-accused-sexual-assault-fellow-queens

What a fucking shame :/ I really hope this isn't true, for the sake of the victim, but... I don't know what they'd stand to gain from inventing this.

I found myself wondering how Miley felt about all the being carried around and piggy back rides as well.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I genuinely felt for Miley's safety when Silky just picked her up and was being paraded like that like she was a toddler.

I liked Silky in the first ten minutes but she really, really wore out her welcome after thirty minutes. The queens not responding to her when she was doing her schtick says it all really. I can't imagine being around her 12 hours a day. Shit must be exhausting.

DoubleG

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
What a mess.
She doesn't know what's appropriate and when to stop. No respect towards others.
She needs to go asap.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just saw a video of Silky saying the season was "gonna blow up" because of Mercedes... yeah, I'm done with her.

Edit:

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw a video of Silky saying the season was "gonna blow up" because of Mercedes... yeah, I'm done with her.

Edit:

I've watched the whole viewing party on YT and Trex (the host) was so uncomfortable the whole time.
Miss Sliky was loud and obnoxious the whole time, yelling about selling her merch and wanting "trade" after the show. Tbh, after all the shit we've seen from her the allegations don't surprise me.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Silky's attitude problems are not going to do her any favors even if nothing comes of this sexual assault talk. The producers are probably praying that doesn't get traction, lest they be in the position to have to decide whether to even invite her back for the reunion (doubly awkward if she was in the final set of contestants). In any case, she's a hot mess and totally annoying so I really don't give a crap about her.

Is what Ariel said about Soju correct? I got the impression (as I don't know who she is) that Soju only did drag on her Youtube show and has never actually done traditional drag performance of any kind (never done the clubs or anything). Still, trying to shortcut it just so you don't have to pad the first week is a pretty bad look overall.

At least Shuga Cain, even though only doing drag for a year, seems like she's actually doing the work for an actual "drag" career, unlike Soju I guess. Shuga is also my pick for "hot boy" this season, he's so attractive (and also more my age, so that works too, lol).

Not sure what Nina was doing. I like the older queens, I mean way before drag race I followed my local queens and loved Varla Jean Merman and CoCo Peru, but of those two, Varla has updated her makeup, and CoCo has a brand and is definitely not looking to be a drag race girl. You'd think if you were going to be an older style queen and come on the show you'd at least get some pointers on painting your face for TV instead of stage, because that runway face was abhorrent.

Glad to see Vanjie do well, and I love her attitude.

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
ok amazing thread title

also the first episode was beyond great, like one of my favorites in years

Im #TeamScarletEnvy and I was on #TeamSilky before the first episode but... yeah not a fan of her over the topness, flashbacks to Eureka

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
oh wow after reading the thread I did the right decision by unstanning Silky, trash!

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Scarlett Envy looks like a cross between Milk and Blair St. Claire. Unfortunately she got Milk's personality.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Finally watched episode one, some random thoughts;
- Canadian pride in the house! Brooke was great
- Silky is the worst, and the links in this thread don't help matters
- Slightly disappointed by Soju's performance. Result was deserved, but I liked her talking heads so I was hoping to see more
- Plastique instantly shot straight to the top of hottest queens in boy mode. Good lord
- Miley continues to seem like such a cool woman

kansai_mish

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka
Oh Silky...
After episode 1 I'm loving Vanjie and Yvie.

I swear Scarlet Envy reminds me soooo much of Tammie Brown... Might be the lips, eyebrows, or something.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this is wild-- Silky accused of sexual assault.

I hope the whole story comes out about this. After seeing the way she manhandled Miley Cyrus, I wouldn't be shocked to find out it's true.

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/dr...ut-being-accused-sexual-assault-fellow-queens

Edit:

Fucking yikes...

I had hoped that maybe Silky would tone it down and become bearable but it seems like she's just a trash ass person period.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dang I didn't follow the preseason stuff too closely, but I kinda remember Silky being a front-runner in terms of fan favorite. The 180 people have had with her this past week is crazy.

Sousourocket

Oct 26, 2017

Edit:

Welp... this was quite a way for me to find out Mercedes is Muslim. Between this and those allegations I'm officially rescinding any positive shit my Muslim ass had to say for Miss Silky. 👋🏽 You can go.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm a sucker for editing, but in one episode I went from seeing Silky, liking her to being done with her.

Even before seeing the assuslt allegation stories, I thought the whole picking up Miley thing was really poor judgement. How do you not display basic, common boundaries when you meet someone? What if she tripped and fell? How do you go on season 11 of DragRace and seem unaware of "Drag is not a contact sport"?