• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
I still think Detox in Season 2 All Stars is the greatest runway collection any Queen has done. Each of those outfits was a memorable triumph.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
a friend of mine went to a M&G for Alyssa Edwards but said it sucked.

poorly organized and no talk with her at all.

he has no opinion on whether she's nice or not but he did say "never again"
I had a similar experience with a Kim Chi meet and greet, the meet and greet portion of it was 5 seconds for a photo. Kim Chi seemed cool though, they had just done a show earlier in the day, and they liked my shirt. But it was so rushed, we didn't even get to have any merch before the photo.

Chocobo Blade

The Wise Ones
Oct 29, 2017
Dear Lord the last elimination was a mess. Shuga had no business being in the bottom over literally anyone from the other team. And her critiques were just over-exaggerated nonsense, she was slightly weaker than the other two but disappear she did not.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Dear Lord the last elimination was a mess. Shuga had no business being in the bottom over literally anyone from the other team. And her critiques were just over-exaggerated nonsense, she was slightly weaker than the other two but disappear she did not.

watching this highlights about Shuga really pissed me off about how unfair that was.

with Scarlett I thought "Girl, she did NOT lose that lip-synch but ok maybe she was abysmal the whole week so ok."

Shuga was the most blatant bullshit robbery of the season, a load of bullshit, every step of the way.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
This season has been the worse for judging calls since Alaska was railroaded into winning All Stars season 2. There's been eliminations that make no sense, massive failures that are ignored and above all else Silky's behaviour and lack of effort gets rewarded week after week. It's a shit show to be blunt.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Shuga got fucking robbed hard. There's absolutely no way she should've been in the bottom two.

This is probably the most blantant example of of the results being fucked with that I've ever seen on this show.

Also I totally clocked that they're praising Silky and criticizing Vanjie for the same thing.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
I appreciate the pit crew pics to lighten the mood from all the riggory from the actual episodes. :)

We went to Drag Con last year. We only ended up talking to Asia, Pandora, and Latrice, but everyone was very nice. I actually enjoyed seeing the queens talk about various things on the panels vs the meet and greets personally, but I'm not huge on taking pictures. Also have briefly met Morgan and Kimora since they are local queens in the area.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Also I don't get why Vanji isn't being critiqued for her boy chest. It's absolutely been a negative point in the past for other contestants but she seems to ignore it completely. That kaftan look was definitely worsened by the fact she did her usual 'sparkles on chest' look.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Have yet to catch up on this latest episode (though I don't mind being spoiled/knowing Shuga is eliminated, not exactly a shock even if it may not be deserved), but I'm finally almost at the end of my first run through the first series, a few episodes into AS4. Not particularly into this cast but I love seeing Manilla and Latrice again.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not really bothered about the whole Shuga thing because I don't think she's that great a drag queen. Either she went this week or next, makes no difference to me because she wasn't ever making that final in my eyes.

I still feel Scarlet was robbed, however, and I would have liked to have seen a few more of her runway looks.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not really bothered about the whole Shuga thing because I don't think she's that great a drag queen. Either she went this week or next, makes no difference to me because she wasn't ever making that final in my eyes.

I still feel Scarlet was robbed, however, and I would have liked to have seen a few more of her runway looks.

Robbed in what sense? Scarlet, at the very least, deserved her bottom two placement. Shuga did not.

OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Never noticed before how much of a pointy head he has

842.jpg

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I get the impression based off this and other past events that Aquaria can't handle criticism/critiques that well. Ironic given that she's on Fashion Photo Ruview.

Manila chimed in too. I feel bad for how Aquaria likely feels (feeling like how I'm at the MET gala then waking up to get your edges snatched by everyone) but she's sure not handling it well.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I really can't stand her tbh.

What was Dariennes tweet in reference to?

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I think both their looks were boring as hell given what they've shown in their careers. Even not being camp, they've both had 10x better looks before.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Also, Violet has done the glove dress before, but more campy. So honestly to me this black one she wore was not camp at all for her

0ci7386qwoo01.jpg

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I much prefer Violet in glam 20s movie starlet mode than 40s/50s pin-up mode.

Theda Bara, Louise Brooks, Josephine Baker all that good stuff.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Man Aquaria being bothered by some mild assed comments on her looks is kind of ironic considering what she said about criticizing other people's looks on FPR.

I think they were invited by a designer and therefore had to wear what was given to them? Going to the MET is apparently very expensive (25K a spot).

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Also I don't get why Vanji isn't being critiqued for her boy chest. It's absolutely been a negative point in the past for other contestants but she seems to ignore it completely. That kaftan look was definitely worsened by the fact she did her usual 'sparkles on chest' look.

You don't start critiquing boy chest hard the season after giving Aquaria the win.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind the flat chest at all - Aquaria did it great. But she designed it into the costumes and looks. Vanji isn't doing anything - she just wears an outfit and throws some glitter on.

I'm all for alternative drag, and think the pageant stuff is the worse aspect of American drag. But Vanji is just lazy with her looks in that respect. Compare her outfits this season to Aquaria's.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
She does the glitter mostly to hide her chest tattoo.
Covering it with clothes isn't often her style, nor is wearing a breast plate. So she either has to have it on display or get creative cause it doesn't work with every look.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Is it hard do hide tattoos with make-up (I truly have no idea)? That would be better than repeatedly doing it with glitter.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I don't mind the flat chest at all - Aquaria did it great. But she designed it into the costumes and looks. Vanji isn't doing anything - she just wears an outfit and throws some glitter on.

I'm all for alternative drag, and think the pageant stuff is the worse aspect of American drag. But Vanji is just lazy with her looks in that respect. Compare her outfits this season to Aquaria's.
Wasn't it last episode she was like "If I had known this is what the judges didn't want, I wouldn't have packed 32 swimsuits?"

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This has felt like a long season because when the eliminated girls came in it was like half of them were on a previous season.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
To be fair to her, four way stretch is indeed the industry standard term for a technical property of a fabric.

There's a... Better ways to write an explanation and word an apology.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
She does the glitter mostly to hide her chest tattoo.
Covering it with clothes isn't often her style, nor is wearing a breast plate. So she either has to have it on display or get creative cause it doesn't work with every look.
If she's doing it to hide the tattoo then she's doing a very poor job of it. The glitter makes it stand out more and makes me think it was part of a design for the outfit.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Can somebody clear something up for my mind and confirm that is may I call you Jiggly in the TV show, Pose?