• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
I can't stop laughing at this
ev7kljcde6x21.png

I wonder if Aquaria will ever stop behaving like she's 15.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
Thought it was a double sashay for a second there.

I was convinced Vanjie was toast this episode, so I'm happy, but I really loved Nina. She'll slay an All-Stars season no sweat.

Zyrokai

Nov 1, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Omg, I'm absolutely crushed. Nina is the best. She shouldn't have been sent home. Tears tonight. She's an icon here in Columbus and she hadn't had nearly as much negative feedback as Silky. Zero sense.

We love you, Nina.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
If she brings the looks, she can maybe pull a Monique Heart run at most.

I mean, final four would be great. All-Stars is usually heavy on the comedy and acting, so she'd definitely be a strong contender.

The more I dwell on that lipsync, the more confused I get Nina sashayed. Silky was so, so, so, SO bad.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That lip sync was definitely 'meh', and I'm surprised Vanjie didn't get the win.

Nina is definitely coming back for All-Stars.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Silky was just baaaaaad.

Sure, Nina wasn't the most exciting but she was still way better.

The way Silky is being carried to the top is simply gross. Last season at least Eureka was actually good, even great sometimes.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That lip sync was double sashay-worthy, and Nina really was the second-worst in the challenge, it wasn't a robbery like last week.

And she'll slay All-Stars since it's much more performance focused.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised it wasn't a double elim, more surprised and disappointed that Silky was spared.

Really wish Ra'jah had come back too. I miss her shit stirring drama. Glad we didn't have to sit through Kahanna and Mercedes though.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Should have been a double elimination, even though I love Nina. What the absolute fuck with Silky's plot armor. That lipsync was messy as shit.

Oct 27, 2017
Soju is starting to feel like the RPDR roster's resident joke character, and I kind of love it. Plus, anybody who frustrates Silky "Karma Houdini" nutmeg ganache in this competition is a friend of mine.
My favorites on today's runway were Team Brooke's glamorous blue and red velvet gown realness (loved the nature-y accents), Team Yvie's fun stringy denim lewk, team A'keria's beautiful red and yellow pageant realness, and Team Vanjie's glamorous red eleganza (love the way she did up Ariel).

A'keria's commentary on the lip sync was fuckin' hilarious btw. Also Ru's "…meh" after than lame lip sync lmao, I like Nina but this was the PERFECT time for a double elimination...but I guess they had to keep one of 'em in order to have an episode before the finale.

ChrisEnri

Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Wow, just wow, Silky was saved yet again. This is so rigged.

Akeria is so shady.

Yvie or Brook winning will make me happy.

I was happy to see the other queens this episode, big fan of Scarlet after this episode.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
You mean an iconic run as the heart of season? Monique should've won and that's that on that.

I'm drunk.

Spill that T mawma. My AS4 winner (beside Manila OFC).

Vanjie deserved that win. If she makes top 4 with no wins that'll be a record I believe. If she had won she also would've set a record for longest run until the first win (Cracker had hers at episode 10).

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
My wife is the biggest drag race fan so I see a lot of this and this season has really pissed my wife off.

Its so clear that silky is only being kept on for drama, how she could stay after that terrible performance in the lipsync is beyond me.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
My wife is the biggest drag race fan so I see a lot of this and this season has really pissed my wife off.

Its so clear that silky is only being kept on for drama, how she could stay after that terrible performance in the lipsync is beyond me.
It's really pissed me off too and Silky surviving this week I think is the last straw.

Honestly it should've been Yvie and Silky in the bottom two with Yvie just decimating the LS. Which is exactly why she wasn't in the bottom two.

It's a conspiracy at this point and I'd have to think it's losing more viewers than it's winning over with the lame Silky bullshit.

Also, it's so fucking obvious why they ask everyone who should go. If it actually meant anything other than stirring shit, Silky would've gone home.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Have to say this has been the worst 'modern season' of drag race, and I thought that would be hard to accomplish given some of the boring, personality-less seasons we've had over the last few years. The judging is terrible, the entire 'plot armour' thing around Vanje and Silky is stupid, and getting rid of a queen like Nina to keep someone like Silky in is frankly doing drag as a whole a terrible disservice. It's the first time I've legitimately been annoyed at the show for what it's doing and the message it's sending.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
It's really pissed me off too and Silky surviving this week I think is the last straw.

Honestly it should've been Yvie and Silky in the bottom two with Yvie just decimating the LS. Which is exactly why she wasn't in the bottom two.

It's a conspiracy at this point and I'd have to think it's losing more viewers than it's winning over with the lame Silky bullshit.

Also, it's so fucking obvious why they ask everyone who should go. If it actually meant anything other than stirring shit, Silky would've gone home.
"Yvie because she hasn't been nice" - Says the queen who has literally been at Yvie's throat the whole competition, even opened the slap challenge with a "I've been waiting for this all season!".

S11 has some great queens, but it's easily the worst season because of a few. I can't wait to see the reunion, hopefully silky talks about the fact that they aren't a doctor, and that they sexually assaulted someone.;

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
The saving grace is it's very, very unlikely that Silky will win.

Flip side that means she could be on AS (redemption arc), so it's swings and roundabouts.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Let's be honest. Nina was wack. Wack looks, wack humor. Not what I'd call memorable. She would've been sent home way earlier on a more talented season. Not that Silky is any better...

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Let's be honest. Nina was wack. Wack looks, wack humor. Not what I'd call memorable. She would've been sent home way earlier on a more talented season. Not that Silky is any better...
At least she's actively been taking critique and working on the things she's been called out for, unlike Silky who has been declining with each episode and repeating the same mistakes. She shouldn't have even been in the bottom two. It should have been Yvie vs Silky because at least Nina's looks were well constructed and fitted although "too costumey" according to the judges. But like someone else said, Yvie would have decimated Silky in the lipsync, so there's no way they were going to allow that. As it is, it should have been a double sashay and no matter how contrarian you love to be in here, you have to admit that. Silky was messy af.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
At least she's actively been taking critique and working on the things she's been called out for, unlike Silky who has been declining with each episode and repeating the same mistakes. She shouldn't have even been in the bottom two. It should have been Yvie vs Silky because at least Nina's looks were well constructed and fitted although "too costumey" according to the judges. But like someone else said, Yvie would have decimated Silky in the lipsync, so there's no way they were going to allow that. As it is, it should have been a double sashay and no matter how contrarian you love to be in here, you have to admit that. Silky was messy af.
i don't like anyone you just mentioned. so ok 👍🏾

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I agree with 'meh', but you get a low energy song like that, not everyone can turn it out. Wrong song for the wrong girls? Just luck of the draw I suppose.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Next episode I watch will be the one Silky's eliminated from. I actually couldn't give a shit about this season now. Tonight was the first night I didn't watch untucked this season either.

Dec 4, 2017
London
How the fuck did Silly not go home? Yes Nina's lip-sync was poor too, but Silky's was messy as fuck with zero passion. And at least Nina offers up something more than loud obnoxiousness given the right task.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Genuinely baffled by the lack of a double sashay, especially after that meh from Ru.

Nina looked like she forgot the words for half the song.

Silky looked like a singing drunk whilst trying to dance "sexily" in a bar.

Dec 4, 2017
London
Genuinely baffled by the lack of a double sashay, especially after that meh from Ru.

Nina looked like she forgot the words for half the song.

Silky looked like a singing drunk whilst trying to dance "sexily" in a bar.

I guess the issue would be that a double sashay was not accounted for in the schedule.

I suppose they could have brought one of the other girls back, but if they hadn't planned on that either it could give rise to a whole host of scheduling issues.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
RuPaul and the producers simply doing all they can to crown a sexual assaulter. I'm done with this franchise at this point.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Having Vanjie or Silky being in the Top 4 just doesn't make any sense to me.

RuPaul and the producers simply doing all they can to crown a sexual assaulter. I'm done with this franchise at this point.

Thing is, those facts weren't known when it was filmed last year.
If Silky is Top 4, there's no way she's being crowned. The thing is being filmed... this weekend I think? Anyways, she's the worst lipsyncer of the Top 5, so I can't see her ending up in the Finale LFTC.

Oct 27, 2017
It's always really sad to see a good, thoughtful, and generally, well-loved queen go home (I'm thinking mostly of queens like Ben DeLa and Latrice in their first seasons), but this time was different. Oof~! Nina's been a consistent beacon of positivity surrounded by some less-than-joyful people. It especially hurts that Silky is the one that sent her home in what had to be one of the worst lip syncs in the show's herstory. It really bums me out that Nina goes out on a "...meh" from Ru. Considering all the things she's done this season, it just doesn't feel right.

Speaking of not feeling right, the producer's touch was crazy obvious this episode. Is there any doubt that Nina was put in the bottom two so that Silky would stand a chance? Yvie would have crushed that song, but nope... we gotta keep mean and nasty queens around for the drama. Oh, well. :/ I guess, Silky isn't wearing pads, she's wearing plot armor.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Having Vanjie or Silky being in the Top 4 just doesn't make any sense to me.

Thing is, those facts weren't known when it was filmed last year.
If Silky is Top 4, there's no way she's being crowned. The thing is being filmed... this weekend I think? Anyways, she's the worst lipsyncer of the Top 5, so I can't see her ending up in the Finale LFTC.

That Silky, someone that has obvious plot/producer/Ru armor for some production reason, is acting a mess in public and has the sexual assault allegations against her, is cosmic karma for the rigging that goes on in this show.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
It's always really sad to see a good, thoughtful, and generally, well-loved queen go home (I'm thinking mostly of queens like Ben DeLa and Latrice in their first seasons), but this time was different. Oof~! Nina's been a consistent beacon of positivity surrounded by some less-than-joyful people. It especially hurts that Silky is the one that sent her home in what had to be one of the worst lip syncs in the show's herstory. It really bums me out that Nina goes out on a "...meh" from Ru. Considering all the things she's done this season, it just doesn't feel right.

Speaking of not feeling right, the producer's touch was crazy obvious this episode. Is there any doubt that Nina was put in the bottom two so that Silky would stand a chance? Yvie would have crushed that song, but nope... we gotta keep mean and nasty queens around for the drama. Oh, well. :/ I guess, Silky isn't wearing pads, she's wearing plot armor.
Now I need an image of Michelle leaning over saying "We can see her PLOT ARMOR"

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe that wig situation resurfaced and got this much airtime. So much pettiness being thrown around this episode.

Silky staying = lmao. That "meh" was double sashay worthy. It must hurt a queen's soul to hear that.

I'm glad Vanjie turned it around and didn't end on the bottom again. Vanjie winning and Silky leaving would have been ideal.